I am amazed by the skills of some people here

yannbarvss

Diabloii.Net Member
I am amazed by the skills of some people here

Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...
not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome yannbarvss! You're right about the skills thing. Skills are important for many reasons. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be amazed at my own skill, but luckily not being amazed at skills is a skill I have maxed out. And then put +skills over.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Man, I have a hard time perusing just this forum. How in the world do you guys not only do this forum and others as well? Crazyness. Godly skills indeed.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, I have a hard time perusing just this forum. How in the world do you guys not only do this forum and others as well? Crazyness. Godly skills indeed.
What, are you kidding? Those of us who seem to live on these forums (Dondrei and Evrae, for example) MUST have other forums to visit... otherwise they're just sitting here hitting refresh waiting for something to reply to.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Nyax said:
How in the world do you guys not only do this forum and others as well?
Quietus said:
Those of us who seem to live on these forums (Dondrei and Evrae, for example) MUST have other forums to visit... otherwise they're just sitting here hitting refresh waiting for something to reply to.
This is the only forum I post in. :hanky:
I actually rarely ever post more than 30 minutes at a time. Usually, I just do a slew of posts, then go do something else for a bit, come back, and then do another slew.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Methinks the OP is spam.
How can a person with 1 post spam...that's like...insanely awesome.

Dondrei the bubbly cow said:
ENTERTAIN ME, DANCING MONKEY!!!
It might be my lack of sleep, it might be my full post-Thanksgiving stomach, it might even be that I just finished playing 4 hours of a HC session in Diablo 2, but I laughed harder at this random post than I have laughed at anything in the past week or so. Thanks for that. :thumbsup: