I am a pathetic loser.

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
I am a pathetic loser.

*Looks at the newly-aquired Diablo II Battlechest*

Ok social life, I dont like you, and you dont like me. So, lets go back to playing Diablo II so I can kill you.

*starts sobbing*

I am a morally-bankrupt human being without a lick of commen sense! I have tried so long to avoid this drug and now I've come back! Nooooooo!!!!!! Damn you Blizzard! Damn you patch 1.10! Ye shall be the death of me!

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
:eek: i thought diablo 2 was strictly for times of no girls, no beer and no drugs
you must fight the wrath of diablo! :drink:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Bah! What is there to feel guilty about? If you love to play games, then play. As far as a social life goes, you can have both if you balance yourself.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried to fit being social with friends into my times of playing Diablo, but they got mad everytime I'd stick my arms out and try to whirlwind them, or my continous act of "quaffing" food when we went out.

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been clean over a year before I started playing again. I dont even know why I did it. It was almost an impulse buy... or something urged me to pick up that box lying on the top shelf at EB. :( I dont think I want to play too long. Even though I stopped playing it for a while, I could never shake off the thoughts of having my next big MF payoff, or creating the best character. Despite all that, I liked being clean, so I dont want to ruin it. I think Im going to give Diablo II a month or so, see how it handles out, and then I'll probably quit.

.sin

Diabloii.Net Member
Shug_Ninx said:
......snip.....I think Im going to give Diablo II a month or so, see how it handles out, and then I'll probably quit.
I've said those words myself a couple of times. just another month then im gonna quit.
still here.
good luck though.

rgds
.sin

dop_obo

Diabloii.Net Member
AgentOrange982 said:
I tried to fit being social with friends into my times of playing Diablo, but they got mad everytime I'd stick my arms out and try to whirlwind them, or my continous act of "quaffing" food when we went out.
roflmao...too funny!

Yeah. It's pretty bad when it snows outside and my son and I go out to shovel. He plays the Barb with Frenzy and I play the Paladin with Fanaticism to see who can shovel the most the fastest. My wife and daughters just look out the window and lower their heads in shame.

Jgohan86

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont know i would never play diablo 2 drunk because im always dancing on the floor or hanging around girls .... cause im talking machine when im drunk :xirish: