I Am A Magician

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member
I Am A Magician

Come to me on Ladder, and I'll do you a trick. By droping 20 gold I am able of disapearing from game then rejoining like a magician would do =D. Naaah, thing is, I found a gold bug, if you drop 20 g REAL fast(took me a while to learn how) when you eventually get to 0 and try to drop once more you will get droped out of the game for no reason, I call it a magicians trick. Do it to your friends, or whatever, it is very cool for those of you who are bored and want to try something knew, good luck and lets DISAPEAR!

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
I think if you drop large amounts of gold, other people will make the gold disappear and then disappear themselves.

ElDrunko

Diabloii.Net Member
Set a bunch of auras on the f's and scroll your mouse wheel up and down real fast. I don't know if it works but go into a shop and hold ctrl and left click your cube. I think they patched that, though. It worked great for scamming.

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member
Set a bunch of auras on the f's and scroll your mouse wheel up and down real fast. I don't know if it works but go into a shop and hold ctrl and left click your cube. I think they patched that, though. It worked great for scamming.
Done those before... It is amazing how this replies come after someone just trying to give out a funny bug...~~ If you don't find it funny is ok but this reponds are like to
QFT...

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not the most coherent of posters on this forum, especially when posting from work, and/or multitasking on the laptop, but there is a larger deficit of coherent postings in this thread, than what even I am accustomed to seeing/participating in...

quadeddie

Diabloii.Net Member
goomba said:
I'm not the most coherent of posters on this forum, especially when posting from work, and/or multitasking on the laptop, but there is a larger deficit of coherent postings in this thread, than what even I am accustomed to seeing/participating in...
What your AR 4 gg rush? Or no to say ME for hehke!

Can plz some help?