I '<3' Countess

Kajusta

Diabloii.Net Member
I '<3' Countess

So, I make my smiter. Grush from a friend ensues. chaosing to level 60 ensues, then baal till 85.

I ask my friend for a few various wps, to try my luck at keyfinding on my smiter (dont ask, I know..low fcr). The first run to countess yielded a mal rune, which is pretty much the most worthwhile thing she has ever dropped for me. I then procedded to save+exit, and go have some food downstairs. Once I get back upstairs after a nice dinner, I make a private game to try countess again. Guess what drops. ZOMG!/1//11oneone MAL ROON!/1/1oneonetwo. Joy ensues.

So, I have a question behind all this..What are exactly the odds of finding two mal runes from Countess in two runs back to back? And please if you would, share stories of your amazing runs, and phat lewts.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not sure of the exact stats on finding two mals back to back:rolleyes: but that is some incredible luck.

Best luck Ive had this ladder was soj ,25 maras and annihilus all in the same game.:smiley:

shiftyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe nice one. Reminds me of when my friend was running countess, got a mal and tkey from her, and proceeded to kill the summoner afterwards. Right at the arcane wp, he kills a night clan and there it was, another mal rune. Too bad the summoner didn't drop a hkey lol.

kobold

Banned
Meh, the countess is still paying me back for calling her a ***** in an earlier thread by continuing to drop me els and elds...

Now I know where those good runes have been dropping...

Mayor McCheese

Diabloii.Net Member
My best drop was when I started running her.5th run ist,after that it's been down hill.Unless you count the 3 keys she has dropped.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Have gotten Gul from the countess (pretty much 1:100000 in odds) that was before keys started dropping, tho.

Also had 2 fal runes in the same drop, and a 246% doombringer drop from a devilkin that perished because he was standing a little too close to the countess when I took her down.

Brona

Diabloii.Net Member
Countess NEVER EVER drops anything for me. Heck, not even keys really. I gather enough keys to make two runs at the ubers. Currently, I have 6 D, 6 H and 3 T. The Terror were all from trading D and H. I do all 3 in one game. Usually.

Best Rune she's ever dropped is I think a LUM. My kid got an IST from here.

I'm done with her. I'll just keep running D keys and trading those. In the time it takes to do one tower run, i can do at least 3 D.

Zeldane

Diabloii.Net Member
I found mal and ist from Countess thats about it. The best drop I got in a game was unique "Corona" from Pits level 2. It ended up being 1 socket. :)

Zel

Cyber Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Countess has dropped Um for a friend; that's about it. :p

You've used up all your luck for the next year on the Countess. Go somewhere else, quickly!! OO;;

SoulSurvivor

Diabloii.Net Member
I was running countess for an amn the other day and found a mal. I think if you're looking for low runes you'll get high ones.

Kajusta

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I think I've used up like..7 years worth of luck..Anyone know any 'supposed' remedies for lack of luck? :D

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
i got numerous Ums and puls from her before and my luck in seeing runes above el and eld has not improve for the past 6 months. :badteeth:

doraemon

Diabloii.Net Member
heh. the best i got was an um...but i hardly get els and elds. thank god for that. 1 day i can rack up to about 40 rals + amns just from her, thats worth a hr yah :p

gl with countess. too bad her key drop rate is like 1/13 ... bit sucky there.

McCain123

Diabloii.Net Member
Runewise I have given up, running the countess. I only visit her for keys or low runes ( el - lum ).