Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hypothermia Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Don't we do these anymore? :(

RL: Recovering from some sort of delayed onset hypothermia (I need to look into it as I didn't realise that you could get it delayed and it wasn't serious enough to the point where you actually stop displaying most symptoms) after a race yesterday. A mate challenged me, so me being me I went along and kicked his ass haha. My first race in six months, felt good. I was second but I rolled my ankle near the end and subsequently dropped to 4th which was annoying.

D2: No training today, so write a review, revise a bit and finish act 1 normal with my phoenix striker.

OVG: Coffee?

2. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

At least you won the challenge! :p

D2 - Probably start up my Show Your Colours paladin, or progress with my trio in the other tournament.

OVG - heh.

3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

No, there hasn't been a daily in quite some time! But that's alright, way to bring it back!

Hope the hypothermia isn't a big deal, take care of yourself!

RL: Yesterday did not end well. I had slept in until 10:30am, where I rarely sleep past 7:30. I was not getting tired before bed last night, but finally tried to sleep at 1am. Tossed and turned until about 4am, and had to get up at 7. So I'm dragging pretty hard at work today. Not much planned besides work, probably hit the store after my daughter's basketball practice tonight.

D2: I swear I'm going to play that tournament character tonight!

OVG: More overwatch I'm sure, can't seem to say no.

4. Kitteh

Kids interrupt gaming time. Want me to eat 'em?

Also, I've decided to start reading before bed again because with my studies, training and work - I haven't read a book in a long, long time :(

5. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

I think we'll let it slide this time, but I'll let you know if they need to be eaten later.

I should start reading again as well, good idea.

Kitteh likes this.
  6. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Tuesdaily here.
    And congrats on winning the challenge! That's the most important part.

RL: Apparently, I might be a slight sleep-talker, and have an arsehole of a subconscious.

This morning, my partner let me know that I was apparently somewhat rude to her during the night. It was a warm night, but, according to her, I took off my pants, propped myself in a sitting position (completely naked) against the bed head, violently kicked off the blankets and sheets, and was mumbling/sleepy-talk about my discomfort with the heat, too many blankets and what I felt about them, and how I didn't like the heat/how it was too hot.

She apparently tried to comfort me by asking if she could give me a hug, and I replied:

"You can, but I will have to nudge you off..."

That is something that I would say in jest 'You can/It is possible, but... you shouldn't,' but I wouldn't knock her offer back in that way while conscious. If conscious, I'd accept the offer, or say it was too warm, and, in that situation, not be over-blunt/sarcastic. I apparently scared her a little, but she knows that I was asleep and not exactly conscious.

So my subconsciousness is apparently a jerk. XD

Also, work.

D2: D...? Two?

Kitteh likes this.
  7. Kitteh

Drystan has a girlfriend? That is adorable!

Drystan likes this.
  8. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

You're right. There hasn't been one since last Saturday!

RL: Work, grocery shopping

D2: Haven't played in quite a while and right now i don't really have the urge to play, so probably not any time soon.

OVG: Destiny. Really wish they had a better way of communication in game. If you want to MP you better have friends already, or you need to go to a site to set it up. Setting up a party in game is virtually impossible. Which is a shame. I like the matchmaking thing they have for certain types of missions. They should've at least given that as an option for other modes as well. That way people could choose whether or not to play solo/with friends/with strangers.
    Started my hunter last weekend so i'll continue that. Both other classes are max lvl. Although neither is even close to max light lvl (which is much more important) and neither has any of the 3 subclasses maxed out skillwise.

9. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Kind of. Thanks? I guess? :)

RL Thursdaily: Not much. Looking around at Op Shops (charity shops,) and looked up a couple of decent PCs. I'm looking at getting a new PC that'll run modern games, but not much else. Not much of a gamer anymore, but something that'll run pretty steadily.

D2 Thursdaily: Loaded up Median Ultimative to try to see if I could be interested again. Tried to complete the Hell Baal quest, and got him to about 3/4 health before getting a death. Median is tough, but I want to try again. And even some other characters which are completely different to standard D2.