Hurricane Druid, what should stats look like?

Spetsnaz101

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurricane Druid, what should stats look like?

I have started a new druid and decided to go elemental hurricane, meaning I am maxing out cyclone armor, twister, tornado and hurricane.
I have been putting most of my points into vitality and mana, and I have not had to much trouble so far because of good items. (I am lvl 19 in act 2 btw)
Anyways these are my stats without items at lvl 19:
str- 35
dex- 30
vit-50
energy-55

I am thinking I will soon stop putting alot of points into mana, maybe when I reach 65 or 70 but still keep going with vitality...

Anyways, what do you think I should put points into, and how many into each?

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
Well depends on what gear you want, but I don't think mana was a good idea. Because later on you will want those pnts when you find a ss and wont be able to use it.. Also for more info check fenris's guide.

Spetsnaz101

Diabloii.Net Member
Sim.The.GoSu said:
Well depends on what gear you want, but I don't think mana was a good idea. Because later on you will want those pnts when you find a ss and wont be able to use it.. Also for more info check fenris's guide.
Well first off I don't know what ss is...
I don't really think 55 mana is so bad, if I had lower I would prob be running out every second...

I dunno which gear I want, I just need to know where to put my stat points from here. Cause in the future what I am aiming for is alot of hp and some decent armor...

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
SS is stormshield.

Well everybody has mana probs at start, but we all use mana potions.

I still think those pnts would have been better elsewhere.

Spetsnaz101

Diabloii.Net Member
Sim.The.GoSu said:
SS is stormshield.

Well everybody has mana probs at start, but we all use mana potions.

I still think those pnts would have been better elsewhere.
well what's done is done
55 is my final mana for game though...

Do you think it is worth putting any points into dexerity, because once I get hurricane up I won't be using weapons anyways...