Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hunting for Osama

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AeroJonesy, Mar 5, 2004.

1. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Hunting for Osama

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/03/04/binladen.search/index.html

Um, isn't that what we've been supposed to be doing for the last 2 years? :scratch:

Best quote of the article:
    I haven't heard that in the media at all. What I have heard is more along the lines of "why did we give up on searching for bin Laden?" and "where is bin Laden?" and the ever-so-popular "why haven't we found bin Laden yet?"

2. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

You need to watch more news. Or different news. (Or maybe more lingerie fashion shows.) I've seen the story that "he's cornered" and "we've narrowed down the area to a few square kilometers" a number of times recently. These stories have all been greeted with denials from the US and UK military spokespeople, though.

3. publius

publius IncGamers Member

Bin Laden actually isn't all that important, other than as a figurehead for Al Qaeda, though his capture would be a pretty big psychological blow for Al Qaeda (and a great PR boost for the Bush Administration).

The chief planners of attacks are actually the real prize if one wishes to stop terrorist attacks on the United States. They have caught some of them, though the rest are still in hiding.

4. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

But if it did happen, Bush stock will go up.