Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hunter Druid??

Discussion in 'Druid' started by greenmannn, Apr 20, 2008.

1. greenmannn

greenmannn IncGamers Member

Hunter Druid??

Hey again, i was buildin a summonin druid w/o puttin any points into any other tree( max both wolves, bear and HoW with 1 in carrion) and what i wanted to do originally was to use a maul and essentially be a kind of dmg dealer/pet master druid but a lot of people say that it wont work and i cant find any guides for that specific kind of druid and the closest thing is the hunter druid...but im not much of a bow person nd i thought that the only class worth usin bow in is amazon not to mention i dont think bows would put out near as much as mauls. My current stats at lvl 29 are str-79, dex-47, vit-77, nd enr at base. i put 1 put into dex every lvl nd 2 into both str nd vit faithfully, my life is 203 nd mana is 93 with dmg of 122-150 with a socketed regular maul and i doubt bows can keep up with that damage. any suggestions, thanks ppls :innocent:

2. Queen Mebd

Queen Mebd IncGamers Member

Re: Hunter Druid??

You were originally wanting to do a mualer with strong summons? Did you check the stickied guides? If not, take a look at the Town Dump WereBear, I think you'll find it's quite a solid and flushed out build which looks like a lot of fun too.

3. PacoQuerak

PacoQuerak IncGamers Member

The char i use to rush people is a summoner with a last wish merc. If i really felt like meleeing monsters and the only reason i would do that is if i atempted uber tristrum in which case i would do a quad shael duece ber phase blade

4. greenmannn

greenmannn IncGamers Member

i dont know what u just said but to the other guy, would it be wise to change strategies at lvl 29? i checked my skills and i could get the skill combination they reccomend but idk if it might be a little late

5. safetypro

safetypro IncGamers Member

Hiya greenmannn,
    On the contrary, a Mauler with summons is a very effective build that can easily clear Hell solo. The guide is in the stickies and it's called the Town Dump Werebear (thanks Queen Mebd for the honorable mention :thumbsup:). If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Town Dump thread. I check it every few days.
    With regards to Hunter Builds, Ed From Russia's Fire Huntermentalist build is a really good build as well. I made that build last ladder and have nothing but praise for it.
    Good luck:)

safetypro