hunger bear in action?

SawwaMaru

Diabloii.Net Member
hunger bear in action?

does hunger have the same animation as rabies? and if anyone has a hunger bear video that would be the **** too :cool:

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes

If I had or knew what people used to record this shizzle hellz yes.

I dunno, I think my Hunger Bear's pretty dope, he's lvl 90 now,and I just killed 3 Ubers with him (not to brag : /....but FUUK YEAH!)and need to do trist now but I'm sorta nervous <gulp>. It'd be sweet if I could attempt to record that somehow.... but that'd take me who knows how long lol... put it this way, I dont think youtube lasts half an hour ><
A vid though, that's wishful thinking :scratch:

SawwaMaru

Diabloii.Net Member
could you share with me your equips builds, and stat points? im planning on making one wand want to see other peoples stuff. pm it to me if you want

FistOfFury

Diabloii.Net Member
I would be interested in seeing any hunger bear videos as well...

It'd be sweet if I could attempt to record that somehow.... but that'd take me who knows how long lol... put it this way, I dont think youtube lasts half an hour ><
A vid though, that's wishful thinking :scratch:
Whatever the limit that youtube has...it still doesn't prevent you from doing uploading something that is divided into two parts or more...heh. For example, first video you would label it as 'Tristram Part 1 of 2' and second one would be 'Tristram Part 2 of 2.'

Just an idea, I would be really interesting in seeing your bear in action, hopefully you can find a way to put a vid up.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
People use fraps. It lags your computer alot. I cant even say the word before my computer lags.