Human Cloning : It's About Time

th5418

Banned
Anakha1 said:
Screw that! What good is technology if it can't put an Angelina Jolie clone in every household????
Damn right! Maybe girls could use it to clone whoever they think is hot. Like Chad Michael Murray or something.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
I have no problem with creating cells for the purposes of research. We do it all the time when we breed hamster cells for radiation research.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Damn right! Maybe girls could use it to clone whoever they think is hot. Like Chad Michael Murray or something.
Or Christopher Reeve.

Anyways, hey... :scratch:

If you clone a homosexual, would the clone be homosexual, too? That would solve the whole "*** gene" theory!!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
I have no problem with creating cells for the purposes of research. We do it all the time when we breed hamster cells for radiation research.
Yeah we can abuse animals all we want, but when it comes to the important human research is when "morallity" comes into view. Must be those religious folk with their wacky antics again...

"We can't clone a human arm for someone who's missing one! That's just not right!" /chop off arm

"CLONE ME AN ARM!"

Anakha1

Banned
Smelly said:
Yeah we can abuse animals all we want, but when it comes to the important human research is when "morallity" comes into view. Must be those religious folk with their wacky antics again...

"We can't clone a human arm for someone who's missing one! That's just not right!" /chop off arm

"CLONE ME AN ARM!"
Personally I've always wanted opposable toes. I think this just may be the chance I've been waiting for!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
How about a prehensile penis?
Hahahaha, that is oddly disturbing. How would it... oh god nevermind. That does bring up another interesting topic for a thread, seeing as how most of us are men...

See if you can guess!

Anakha1

Banned
Smelly said:
Hahahaha, that is oddly disturbing. How would it... oh god nevermind. That does bring up another interesting topic for a thread, seeing as how most of us are men...

See if you can guess!
I'm too scared to guess.

Ezcabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:

"CLONE ME AN ARM!"

I am very religious, and I think cloning is a neat idea. I think God would still put a soul into a clone, and love it just as much.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:

"CLONE ME AN ARM!"
See, they're not even animals. We simply take a sample from a stored supply and induce the sample to divide until we have what we want. No hamsters were harmed in the making of this cell culture ;)

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm all for human cloning research. Check this out.
I know you're happy its a success. Especially since that kid cloned isnt you. But I guess somebody out there has to pay the piper, and that kid is probably going to be it. I hope he doenst grow up with any abnormalities, or experience a darastically shortened life like what happened to Dolly.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
You did read the article, right? You know, the part about none of the embryos being implanted, and that they were cloned with the specific purpose of providing stem cells for research?

If you're going to rant, do so intelligently.