Hullo

Hippomenes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hullo

While I suspect that (yet) another hello thread may go unnoticed, I hate to be a lurker :p

so, hello!

As a twice reformed diablo addict, I thought I had it kicked. But, you know how it goes. This time around the realms proved to be too much for me, however, so I am landed here (assuming there's room for another forum newbie). I'm currently playing a necro (if you hadn't guessed already) in Act 4 NM.

A little about myself:

I live in the UK, I'm in the last year of high school, off to university next year. My twin vices are computer games and playing guitar :teeth:

Hope to see you all soon :howdy:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums :)

Hey some of us might not see the introduction threads at first but not everyone of us skip it by accident (or by purpose).

What kind of music you play with your guitar? For me it's blues, rock and heavy (old school, no death etc), been playing for 21 years now :)

Hippomenes

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for your replies :teeth:

I play pretty much the same stuff as you Borlag, with perhaps a slightly heavier slant ( ;) ): everything from Led Zeppelin to Dream Theater.

Unfortunately I havn't been playing nearly as long, about 8 months now. I just wish I'd picked it up earlier :p

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hippomenes said:
I play pretty much the same stuff as you Borlag, with perhaps a slightly heavier slant ( ;) ): everything from Led Zeppelin to Dream Theater.
Well, not sure about that heavier part as I play in 3 bands, one plays blues and rock, one plays classic heavy like Led Zep, Deep Purple etc and one is a crossover from Danzig, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, White Zombie and then you throw in a bunch of random punk/metal/rock/classic/jazz bands and you get Cannibal Dolls :lol:

That last band being just a crazy sideproject for all of us really

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, Hippomemes, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Don't worry about responses - it seems that nothing can go for five minutes without Borlag getting in. He must be pretty close to being the fastest poster in the West! :D

Anyway, do feel free to drop by at the local forum bar for a quiet (age appropriate) drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings! Always good to see new people joining--it's not like there's a quota on membership, or anything :).

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
What, has a "Hello" thread went unoticed? Where?! For the love of god, where is it!

*Runs around the forum screaming "HELLO"!*

And welcome! :lol:

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
dang where have my manners gone? i've been posting without saying Hi too..hi guys! :embarrass sorry for the late hullo :innocent:

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
Well welcome to both of you saying hello here.

Hippomenes, good luck with the guitar playing/learning. I have been wanting to pick up piano/keyboards but I just don't have the time or patience right now...he, he.

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiya Hippo,

welcome to the forums. I think you might be lucky, we should be able to squeeze another member in ;)

Strijdje, I like your new 'tar :D

Mage11 said:
Don't worry about responses - it seems that nothing can go for five minutes without Borlag getting in. He must be pretty close to being the fastest poster in the West!
Or the North, possibly... :teeth:

fishman

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't kid yourself, there is no recovery from this addiction, so just enjoy the ride. :lol: And welcome to the SPF, greatest place in Dii land.