Huk

Huk

Diabloii.Net Member
Huk

My friend Ryan, or as you know him, Huk, has been forced to quit playing Diablo 2 due to some unfortunate circumstances. He has given this account on here to me, his friend Mark, after whom he named his late and great sorceress "MarkSucksOmgz". I will be posting periodically on this forum and just thought I would drop a line.

My Diablo 2:
I play lots of barbarians, I find them to be my favorite class, especially since my friend Scott likes to play on his decrepify mancer, making my life especially easy killing, even in this patch, the bain of barbarians. I am working on a heavily twinked ww barbarian of almost an 09 build using my gear and those gears which Ryan has given me. Outside of Diablo 2, I run cross country and track. I like trance and techno music, hanging out with my friends and pursuing females to the ends of the earth. I hear you all are a nice group and I'll do my best to fit in with all of you here.

-Mark

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
well allow me be the first to welcome you to the forum! :howdy:

i probably already welcomed Huk, but what the heck, everyone's welcome here as many times over as they like. :)

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Ooh, tricksy. So you're now Huk, are you Mark? If you don't like the name, you can always register as yourself.

Anyway, welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at the EMB, our local forum bar, for a quiet (age appropriate) drink or two - the first one's on me.

Enjoy your time here.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hi Huk, welcome to the forums, again :innocent:
maybe u can make your own account, like marksuckzz :scratch: haha nah just kiddin, hope you will have a blast here

robin

Huk

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks alot guys, I'll tell Ryan that he's in all of your hearts now. He should be able to play again by summer.

-Mark

Starving_Poet

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe, Howdy Mark - I remember the tales of MarkSucksOMG on the SPFHCL :) Maybe you should make a RyanSucks char just to avenge his dead sorc!

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG - Invasion of the Forum-Name Snatchers!
Alert Rush Limbaugh.
:lol:

seriously, I hope Huk 1.0 is okay and a hearty welcome to Huk 2.0