/hugs

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
One of the comments I particularly liked:
This is amazing... truly beautiful.

It reminds me of all those silly ideas I had when I was younger, when I was going to save the world, and makes me think that maybe they aren't so silly after all.

And I signed up to YouTube just so I could tell you that.
And what the hell? A YouTube video with good music?

Still curious as to how they 'banned' that.

Ce Olba

Banned
Either I am another emo kid or then I'm a girlyboy or then something's odd with that video.

It
First) Made me smile
Second) Almost made me cry
Third) Made me laugh at the police who banned free hugs

Woot: 2,500 posts!!!

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
Either I am another emo kid or then I'm a girlyboy or then something's odd with that video.

It
First) Made me smile
Eh, almost brought a tear to my eye too.

Ce Olba said:
Or none of the above. What he did was spread universal love for man to everybody. Any bet Fred Phelps wouldn't want a hug?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I was moved by this too. It's good to see a little humanity in the news again.

Thanks Juan for giving some of us a better day.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
That was sweet, but my FIRST thought was "alternatively, would he usually charge for hugs, but today they're a special offer?"

I'm like that I'm afraid.

I'm also the sort of person who does hand out hugs when people least expect 'm, scared a few people off like that. :laughing:

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:

It
First) Made me smile

Woot: 2,500 posts!!!
I want to PUMP...*hits chest*...YOU UP!

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
This guy's got a good thing going... and same for anyone who does these things after a festival in Ireland. :tongue:

I've considered doing something like this in Toronto, as well... could be interesting to see what happens.