Hrs= "Hexfire"? And why is it used as currency?

Aldarad

Diabloii.Net Member
Hrs= "Hexfire"? And why is it used as currency?

I seen many trades going on where "hrs" is part of the deal. As always I have no clue what it was until I was offered one myself when selling of gems. Curios I accepted and got a Hexfire unique sword. Well it is ok I guess but I dont understand the widespread apeal. What is the secret with this weapon?

WhiteAlien

Banned
Hrs = High runes = Ohm, Lo, Jah, Ber, Cham, Zod.

There is nothing to do with Hexfire, what is worth 1 perfect gem.

P.S. Remember that Sur is not considered as High rune even that you need 2 Lo to cube it.

harpoeth

Diabloii.Net Member
I never heard that hrs = hexfire before.
So I agree with whitealien, and if you look around that's the most commonly accepted term.

So just make sure you get what you expect before accepting trades (very obvious, I know :rolleyes: )

Aldarad

Diabloii.Net Member
I never heard that hrs = hexfire before.
So I agree with whitealien, and if you look around that's the most commonly accepted term.

So just make sure you get what you expect before accepting trades (very obvious, I know :rolleyes: )
Hehe, I guess it was a case of missreading/spelling in the game. In my defence last time I tried playing the game everyone was talking about SoJ (Stone of Jordan) "2 SoJ:s 4 whatever!". And the trade was fair , 1 Pgem.

Was thinking that perhaps Hexfire had some widespread use because of the odd properties. +3 Fireskill! Hydra-charges! Ignore defence!! Come to think of it my Werebear could use that.... time to take the sword away from my collection-mule and give it a try.

Yes I suffer from collecting-syndrom. You never know when an Item comes handy... at least I dont. ;)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
HRs = Vex and higher on ladder Europe (all are worth 2 Ist), Mal and on US East and on US West as well IIRC.

What's considered a HR depends on the duping situation of the realm in question. On US East it's worst.

Thareaper: crap posting, ignore it. Gorny seems to have overlooked it when he banned him.