Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hrmm help me on this barb build

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Wigglygecko, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Wigglygecko

Wigglygecko IncGamers Member

hrmm help me on this barb build

My friend (who is extremely rich on sp) Has Givin me the full immortal king set,i wanna build a berzerk,WW titan barb,But im a little worried about my AR,
    Will i be able to hit anything wih ww or berzerk with no points into dex and mastery?And i dont know whether to max some points on synergys for berzerk or not.Little Help?

2. Online

Online IncGamers Member

i never played barbarians , but berserk adds a LOT of ar , 500% or something. If you want to go with base dex , just put 2 angelic rings and ammy .

3. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

You also get a hefty bonus from the full set (450 or something like that) and if you max Mace Mastery you'll get lots more there, too. You shouldn't need to put points in Dex at all.

4. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

with 15-20 points in mastery, dual Angelic rings and Angelic ammy and some AR charms you should be able to hit for around 85% in hell, more then enough imo :)

robin

5. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

I'll try, if I can. My barb is a Zerk/Frenzier, and was made in 1.09, before syn. I have zerk maxed, but in 1.10, it might be safer to use it as a 1-pt wonder, and use concentrate on all non-PI monsters.

I use frenzy most of the time, and I only switch to Zerk for PI's, or monsters with really high HP. (I like to whittle down Meph/Ball this way).

I would definitely pump shout to boost Berzerk, since it also boosts BO/BC. 1 point is essential in BC now; with the synergies and some +skill items, you can get that +1 skill bonus for about 4 minutes per cast!

I wouldn't overstress masteries or dex; I kee[p enough dex to equip my items, and I have less than 5 points in any mastery.

BTW, Whirlwind doesn't syn with anything, IIRC, but I could be wrong.

Steve