Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hoz VS Sanctuary?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ZephyrPelgun, Feb 3, 2004.

1. ZephyrPelgun

ZephyrPelgun Banned

Hoz VS Sanctuary?

Which would you guys preffer for a tesladin? I like the resist and huge Defense against ranged in sanctuary, but also like the skills in Hoz. Which way should I go?

2. UselessOne

UselessOne IncGamers Member

If you have both, then try them both and see what works better. However, the Herald of Zakarum's greatest strengths tend to show in hammerdins more than in melee based characters.

Defense against ranged tends not to be a big deal since the biggest factor for most paladins defense comes from the blocking percentage. The resists for both HoZ and Sanctuary aren't stellar for a paladin shield-my zealot (which has nothing to do with a tesladin) has a plain old 4 perfect diamond socketed sacred rondache which gives me a total of +120 to all resists.

3. ZephyrPelgun

ZephyrPelgun Banned

What i'm aiming for is that there are a couple shields with sockets that already have resists, and if i get the best possible sanctuary, i might get a shield with 120 resist with awesome defense vs. missle.

4. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

I made a sanctury with a shield already has resist, came out to be something like +11X to all resist. But I personally prefer a exile shield, they won't hurt if they can't even hit you.

5. goldenfrog

goldenfrog IncGamers Member

I made Sactury from a Vortex shield with 36 res. Ended up with 93 res, not to bad. I use my HOZ on switch with CTA to cast my holy shield and Use Sanctury as my main shield.

6. ZephyrPelgun

ZephyrPelgun Banned

Exile is too expensive for me.... :(