HoZ or Spirit for a PvP Mage?

Are you going to buy D3?

• Yes

Votes: 72 90.0%
  • No (then I don't see the point in you being here then)

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
HoZ or Spirit for a PvP Mage?

Which one does it better? Just wondering suggestions and hopping I could get some info from you guys.

Thanks much to all~

vietl0yalty

Diabloii.Net Member
if you are mostly hammers and decent foh then go with spirit... ur better off with 125 fcr for hammers / foh

if you are mostly foh and decent hammers then go with hoz and 25/-25 foh stick... u only need 75 fcr for foh / hammers

ThomasJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: HoZ or Spirit for a PvP Mage?

Ofcourse we're going to buy it but just because alot of us criticize does not mean we won't buy it. It just means we have concerns and we express our thoughts here like forums are meant for. So Blizzard how about that 5th class sometime this year and perhaps actually see progress being made ?

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

Ofcourse we're going to buy it but just because alot of us criticize does not mean we won't buy it. It just means we have concerns and we express our thoughts here like forums are meant for. So Blizzard how about that 5th class sometime this year and perhaps actually see progress being made ?
I probably buy it too.

wait.. what?

dmdnomad

Diabloii.Net Member

i will definately be pre ordering my copy, but this is the first game i will ever do that for. and probably the last by my recent gaming experiences. blizzard stuck the leash around my neck and took me for what seemed like an endless walk through the post nerf game World of Warcraft. if they plan on designing their mmo's around the similarities of warcraft im gonna shoot myself....or just stop playing games. we honestly need something that isnt gonna be destroyed by this new casual gaming fad.

to be fair though, since the new generation consolses have been released and pc's have upgraded to more or less 3d graphics throughout most of the games the games have lost alot of the difficulty and content depth. i would almost certainly be argued to death but ultimatley the games being presented to us need more thrilling features and unless diablo 3 brings something revolutionary i have a feeling it may be a game that gets a less than expected review rating just like final fantasy 13 did. thats a comparison i dont like making because genre is different , but they both are big names and alot of big names recently havent been living up to those big expectations.

Spinns

Diabloii.Net Member

Poll roulette strikes again! I bet on black.

Last edited:

SicHalo

Diabloii.Net Member

if you are mostly hammers and decent foh then go with spirit... ur better off with 125 fcr for hammers / foh

if you are mostly foh and decent hammers then go with hoz and 25/-25 foh stick... u only need 75 fcr for foh / hammers
this pretty much.

GuardianHadriel

Diabloii.Net Member

those who do not like the art style should buy the game considering it will take less than a month for a darness mod to appear...if the game even is as bright as originally shown