HOZ help

JAYSIN

Diabloii.Net Member
HOZ help

Where is the best place to hunt for a hoz I need to get one for my lvl 69 paladin. Your help would be appreciated. :O)

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Zakarum is ILvl50

JAYSIN said:
Where is the best place to hunt for a hoz I need to get one for my lvl 69 paladin. Your help would be appreciated. :O)
So, anyone high enough to drop a skiller can drop the original class-specific uniques, but if you're talking a particular monster, then probably nightmare Mephisto runs should do it.

Bullet-Tooth Tony

Diabloii.Net Member
Act bosses on Nightmare/Hell.
NM Baal, Diablo and Mephisto have (according to Drop calculator) slightly better chances to drop HoZ, than Hell ones. But still, if you choose Mephisto, you'd better run him on Hell. If you have a teleporting character for this run, there's no big difference in the run duration, but Hell Mephisto drops much better stuff on average.

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
Btw - hunting just one chosen item use to be VERY frustrating. Particulary HoZ - It is class specific item and belongs to large tc 51 which makes it preatty rare.
I agree with Bullet-Tooth Tony - even if NM Meph has better chance for this drop, you will do better running Hell Meph. Most likely you´ll never find your Herald but you can get some other valuable stuff.

If you need a particular item, the best way to obtain it is to trade for it.