Howdy - Back at It.

Camulonus

Diabloii.Net Member
At the advice of a fellow forumite (is that even such a thing?) I have decided to introduce myself. I played D2 back in high school 2000-2004 era and have decided to come back to it. I feel like a complete n00b all over, so It's been great lurking here and seeing a fantastic community. So far I have a level 26 Frost Zealot along with a 21 Tri-Sorc. Looking forward to playing some more and re-learning things all over again.

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
I was in high school those exact years.
God, I feel old! :rolleyes:

Welcome @Camulonus - hope you join some tourneys and other competitions. Check out the untwinked 99er challenge. We can always use more participants over there to keep the ball rolling :)

Edit: I guess I should kick some shins. :kicks shins:
(I'll leave the wallet stealing to others)

Zylo

Diabloii.Net Member
Do I dare make and old man joke, and get three with one stone? ;)

Welcome back, and enjoy your stay.

JoeBruce

Diabloii.Net Member
"I promise to keep on living as though I expected to live forever. No one grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by abandoning their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up wrinkles the soul." - Douglas McArthur

Class of '03 here ;)

Welcome (back?)! Don't worry about the wallet. Drinks 'round here are free.

srrw

Diabloii.Net Member
I now feel too young for this forum. Grumpy old men all 'round!

Welcome! Stop by the bar, drinks on me tonight!
*steals wallet*

Camulonus

Diabloii.Net Member
14 Years out of high school. 8 years into marriage with 4 kids. It does not take much to make me feel old. Even more so when we bring up the fact that D2 was released in 2000. o_O.

Zyr

Diabloii.Net Member
14 Years out of high school. 8 years into marriage with 4 kids. It does not take much to make me feel old. Even more so when we bring up the fact that D2 was released in 2000. o_O.
I was released in the first half of the last century, youngsters. :p

Fruit

Diabloii.Net Member
You were from an earlier patch than us...
with cool cars and cool suits,
but also a bunch of bugs that have since been fixed.
patchlog is pretty long at this point, not so enthusiastic about all the changes though..

Reactions: Zyr