How you stay AFK in Chat channels?

sprinkles

Banned

Every time I leave or stay afk for more than 30 minutes in any channel it says Lost connection to battle.net?

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I know you get dropped if you try to bring 2 chars from the same acc in the channel but that happens almost instantly (at least for me).

Your issue sounds like the work of your ISP, at least I can idle in the channel for hours without touching the keyboard.

Murderya

Banned
Same thing happens to me. It's my ISP. Sometimes it does the same thing in game. It just says connection lost, but it takes a lot longer to happen than in the chat rooms.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
if your on dialup it could be your modem disconnecting due to insufficient activity
run aim/msn/yahoo messenger on away/dnd (they make it a little laggier downloading ads/crap) or just make a private game and leave the message log up (if your waiting for whispers), keeps enough activity to keep me from ci/dc

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to get the same thing when I had 56k dial up.Since switching to adsl Ive never experienced it again.

BluzMan

Banned
Try drinking coffee, smoking or calling some girl for a pointless 2-hour conversation. Could also take a hike. Dunno about you, but that helps me to stay away from the computer for long periods of time.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
BluzMan said:
Try drinking coffee, smoking or calling some girl for a pointless 2-hour conversation. Could also take a hike. Dunno about you, but that helps me to stay away from the computer for long periods of time.
That saves those pointless pit runs in search of a griffon/coa also:thumbsup:

hmmm coa is calling me.. back.. to diablo2... must.. go.. now....more pit runs..