Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how would the dream runeword work with lightning fury? ifr

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by godzilla99s, May 20, 2005.

1. godzilla99s

godzilla99s IncGamers Member

how would the dream runeword work with lightning fury?

would the damage from a double dream helm and shield apply to the bolts from lightning fury? I haven't seen any posts on this and was considering making a dreamazon to see if it was feasable and possably to write a guide on it. My reasoning would be the damage by a level 30 holy schock would outweigh the loss of 4 skill points from lets say a shako and a spirit shield,and at the same time give her a cool appearance.
    As well , what are the godliest + to amazon skill gloves that anyone has or has seen.I've seen a + to java skills,with life and mana leech plus 3 to dex and cold res.But i'm sure there are better ones,damm i need some....lol

2. Jek

Jek IncGamers Member

I'm 99.98% sure that Holy Shock doesn't transfer to bolts, the best amazon gloves? +3 Javalin/20% Ias 4Lyfe. :clap:

3. SlainByPain

SlainByPain IncGamers Member

My version of the best java gloves would be +2 java skill 15 dex 15 str 20 ias 30 fire res 30 light res :) .

4. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

The HS doesn't xfer to bolts.

5. godzilla99s

godzilla99s IncGamers Member

i still going to attempt dream

thanks for the info.I still am gonna try a dream setup to see what happens.I'm almost positive that the lighting would at least be added to the physical damage of the first hit, and i love the way little monsters get zapped when i run by.am also curious how cows take the damage.My zon is at level 50 now , so hopefully soon i'll have a double dream going to see the results. :clap: