how would the dream runeword work with lightning fury? ifr

godzilla99s

Diabloii.Net Member
how would the dream runeword work with lightning fury?

would the damage from a double dream helm and shield apply to the bolts from lightning fury? I haven't seen any posts on this and was considering making a dreamazon to see if it was feasable and possably to write a guide on it. My reasoning would be the damage by a level 30 holy schock would outweigh the loss of 4 skill points from lets say a shako and a spirit shield,and at the same time give her a cool appearance.
As well , what are the godliest + to amazon skill gloves that anyone has or has seen.I've seen a + to java skills,with life and mana leech plus 3 to dex and cold res.But i'm sure there are better ones,damm i need some....lol

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
godzilla99s said:
As well , what are the godliest + to amazon skill gloves that anyone has or has seen.I've seen a + to java skills,with life and mana leech plus 3 to dex and cold res.But i'm sure there are better ones,damm i need some....lol
I'm 99.98% sure that Holy Shock doesn't transfer to bolts, the best amazon gloves? +3 Javalin/20% Ias 4Lyfe. :clap:

godzilla99s

Diabloii.Net Member
i still going to attempt dream

thanks for the info.I still am gonna try a dream setup to see what happens.I'm almost positive that the lighting would at least be added to the physical damage of the first hit, and i love the way little monsters get zapped when i run by.am also curious how cows take the damage.My zon is at level 50 now , so hopefully soon i'll have a double dream going to see the results. :clap: