How would I improve my hybrid assa?

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
How would I improve my hybrid assa?

Basic stats are:

Max'd all lightning sentry synergies and on my way to maxing venom.

Equipment:

2/20/2 w/ 15ias-res jewels
Enigma mp
Chaos//Fury runics
TO gloves
Tgods//Arach
Hotspurs//Dancers//Gores
Raven
Rare ring ( wether it being fcr//or just high ar/+stats)
2/19/ minor stats assa ammu.

Inv:

14/20 anni
19/19 torch
7x Trap skillers
2x Shadow skillers
20life sc's w/ minor mods (mana//res)

This leaves me at:
2.8k life
max block w/ ss
600ish mana
8.7k light sentry damage
and 2-3k ww damage.

Except for getting better base claws. Got any other pointers?

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
Change the sin amulet for a Mara's, you already hit the 65% FCR breakpoint. The Ammy should be used when you have to swap in Tgods of Verdungos.

Swap your Trap skillers for Shadow skillers... 7k Traps is more than enough, while Shadow skillers boost your weapon block, Fade, Claw Mastery, Venom, Mind Blast, etc.

Invest in a Fury claw, I infact find myself using this more than fury, simply because most duels are so populated by Pallys.

Your life looks lowish... no real idea of what to do about that however...

Laz

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
My life is low due to maintaining max block + its a getto build. No lifers :)

Fury or Fools over fury..?

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes... I meant fools... (averts gaze) But keep the fury around for 1v1 against non-barbs and pallys.

Woah.. I didn't see you were using SS... that is sortof neat, but seems unneeded. High Level Fade + Enigma (+ Verdungos if you need) should max out your DR and the claw block will work only a little worse than your sheild block, plus the extra life from not building for SS probably offsets the 15% difference in blocking....

Laz

moonlike

Banned
imo forget about ss and use claw block u should have with such sks 3.5k life (ofc u need remake to no dex build)

Josiphos

Diabloii.Net Member
Von Lazuli said:
Yes... I meant fools... (averts gaze) But keep the fury around for 1v1 against non-barbs and pallys.

Woah.. I didn't see you were using SS... that is sortof neat, but seems unneeded. High Level Fade + Enigma (+ Verdungos if you need) should max out your DR and the claw block will work only a little worse than your sheild block, plus the extra life from not building for SS probably offsets the 15% difference in blocking....

Laz
My ww/trapper is a claw/claw build. WB can stop smite, blizzards, FoH, bone spirit, traps, basically everything. With good gear and a bunch of shadow gc, you can reach the 60% block rate...which when you consider all the things it can block, beats SS hands down. I only had to put 10 or so points in dex (dancers, anni, torch, raven) too.

I use chaos/fury set up (claws have LS, Fade, WB, MB mods). Switch to jade talon for annoying casters. She basically relies on venom, open wounds, and trap damage. Phys damage is pretty low...pumping claw mastery made no sense (I have another sin with weaker traps and better CM...this current one is WAY better)

Stats: 3.1k life, 6.2 k trap, 1300 venom damage, 50% dr w/ coa, nigma, fade. Max resists in hell

My biggest concern is AR...with only 1 pt in claw mastery, high defense chars are a problem. You basically have to hope that the smiter follows your WWs and stays in your trap fields. Against smart players, I have to turn defensive, use MB and tele around...cast cloak of shadows and hope for them to go after shadow master.

Its all in fun though. Yesterday I had a huge set of battles against a WW barb (that should rape me on paper). He won 4-2, but wow was it fun. Nothing beats everything anyway, and the build is a blast to play.

Best part is watching hammerdins die trying to get close to you. <---I hate hammerdins :evil:

stuslegend

Diabloii.Net Member
ive made a bow/trapper before used 1widow 2hoto/spirit , and kept 6 spaces in inventory for cta switch

it worked suprisingly well, and suprised a lot of duelers
but.... it also had a lot of down sides... like lowish life, somewhat low res, low dr..... but was verrrry fun

Grove

Diabloii.Net Member
ive made, remade, and remade again my ww sin back in 1.10 when i had her and you definately are best off w/ claw block hands down. if youre going to be dueling specifically chargers/smiters/ww barbs however its a good idea to run to stash and throw on an ss if you really dont believe in using Fade for the dr. shouldnt be hard to kill smiters and chargers tho cus you got traps you can just ww away from them and let em chase you while traps hit and theyll prob manage to run into your ww's as well. your life seems a bit low id also just try to upgrade your charms if you can.