how would a frostmaiden and a strafe/javazone do in clasic <

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
how would a frostmaiden and a strafe or javazone do in clasic

well it i wanted to start clasic for some time, so i want to try out a frostmaiden and a strafe/LF ama

is fend bugged in clasic to??

could this work??

both builds from LOD..

tnx for help already

rgzzzz
RICHO

stanzaman

Diabloii.Net Member
richo said:
well it i wanted to start clasic for some time, so i want to try out a frostmaiden and a strafe/LF ama

is fend bugged in clasic to??

could this work??

both builds from LOD..

tnx for help already

rgzzzz
RICHO
Fend is still bugged. So don't count on using fend, it's useless.

A frostmaiden (freezing arrow zon I assume) will do alright until act 1 hell, when immunities combined with the somewhat low damage will make her difficult to play by herself. Like a 1 tree sorc, you'll be dependent on parties from then on.

Strafe is the only physical damage bow skill that is even marginally effective in Hell anymore. Lightning fury still works pretty good in classic, though it's still best in the cow level. Strafe and LF combined would probably be good enough, but without weapons switch you'll go nuts. Probably not a good combination for classic.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome, richo, to the world of Classic. There are planty of us around. Yes, even I have decended to the depths of Classic. :D

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
a good frostmaiden is an excellent killer except for cold immunes. Try getting lots of crushing bloe for a strafer, and i have found that a higher damageing ballista is more effective than a faster gothic or rune bow

Lightning zons are godly as always

Fred