How will you do in a horror movie...?

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
How will you do in a horror movie...?

I stumbled on this test recently, and thought about sharing it with you guys. The question is: Will you make it through a Zombie attack?

Interested in your percentages, mine was a feeble 67%.
TAKE THE TEST!

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 73%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

time to repopulate the earth.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 77%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.
Hey, not bad! I liked how the different choices reminded me of different movies: Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead (because I haven't seen Dawn of the Dead).

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Shaun of the Dead.
I saw that last weekend, and the part that kinda stuck out for me was when that arrogant jackass with the glasses got torn apart by the zombies.
Pretty sweet movie though.

Anakha1

Banned
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 87%!
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

I've seen every zombie movie ever made. I pwned you all.

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
"Any zombies out there?"
"Don't say that!"
"What?"
"That!"
"What?"
"The 'z' word, don't say it!"
"Why not?"
"Because it's ridiculous!"

Isolde212

Banned
I scored 67 percent which means that I made it out alive but it wouldn't matter anyway. I'd be with Anakha so I'd be okay. We can repopulate the world with our super genius babies!

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
I suggest you all follow me and Anakha...

Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 87%!
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 96% on survivalpoints

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I scored 67 percent which means that I made it out alive but it wouldn't matter anyway. I'd be with Anakha so I'd be okay. We can repopulate the world with our super genius babies!
So you would generically engineer them or something because that’s the only way super genius babies are going to come from you.

*sprints off at the speed of light*

Isolde212

Banned
Lord_Shinnok said:
So you would generically engineer them or something because that’s the only way super genius babies are going to come from you.

*sprints off at the speed of light*
Quit being mean to me or you're not allowed in the zombie shelter.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum was stuffing up and there was no edit button to dispose of the double posts.

Besides, I have faith that your viewing habits have given you some good ideas to diffuse any exposives...then we can kill you again.