Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How was your day?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by zodiac66, Jun 12, 2005.

1. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

How was your day?

I had a fun day.

After a late night with TV problems, I awoke at 7 a.m. and got both kids up. We went to a free pancake breakfast at our local fire department. I dropped 10 bucks in the coffer for breakfast because they are a great bunch of guys. After breakfast, we got to look and sit in some of the fire engines. The firemen had this little fire truck attached to a lawn mower that they were giving rides to the little kids. Samara had a blast. Liam spent his time talking to a fireman about the truck and what it is like to be a fireman. Perhaps this may be a career in his future?

We then picked up my mom and we went to some yard sales and I hit the jackpot. Toddler toys galore!! I have to buy toys for here and both grandparent's houses. Samara got so many cool things. I found one place that had a whole bunch of books and I bought a box full for Liam.

We then went to a Chinese buffet and it was pretty good. The waitress was really nice, she made Samara one of those doggies out of a balloon.

Wheww..it was now 1:30 and we were all tired. We came home and we ALL took a 2 hour nappy.

After the semi-refreshing nap (its too hot to have a really nice nap), we went to ToysRus. I bought some additional outdoor toys for the kids. I got the cutest little water toy:Fun water toy
    Liam had a blast playing with his sister. He is such a great kid.

We then came home and ordered a pizza since it is way to hot for me to even want to cook.

Wow, for once, I had a stress free, fun day!

2. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

i had a pretty boring day. stayed home most of the time. went for a walk two or three hours ago cause the weather finally got better and the sun showed up. had a little fight with my parents for grades in school which made the day more interesting. oh and i had pancakes for breakfast and i am really happy about it! :D at the mometn i am getting drunk with lots of ice tea and i am stuck posting in this forum :lol:

3. rykros1987

rykros1987 IncGamers Member

The most boring day so far ive ever had...nothing interesting at all.

4. bobmarley

bobmarley IncGamers Member

My day was kind of interesting. First of all I was running up my steps and I hit my shin on one of the steps (it really hurt),then I went to a Portugese Street Fair in Newark, it was huge.

5. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Well I decided today to call off the Truck and Tractor, and spend the money taking the family out to eat at Olive Garden. Got the kids a few little toys at Toys R Us..and just enjoyed the day. Right now were fixen to have movie and snack night..and watch something.
    Thinking tomorrow morning, I take them out fishing, weather permitted, and just cruise the lake if we dont catch anything...the kids love that. :thumbsup:

6. festers50

festers50 IncGamers Member

Watched it rain, played a little "crowbar swings", watched it rain some more, smoked a fattie and shined the motorcycle, then watched it rain some more :rolleyes:

At least I didn't have to go to work today :thumbsup:

7. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

A slightly abnormal saturday.. Stayed out late last night so I woke up around 1:00, headed off to StarBucks for breakfast, then got home and played Call of Duty untill around 5 when I had dinner. I watched some TV untill about 8:30, and we rented the movie "50 First Dates" so we watched it. A little too 'chick-flicky' for me, but nonetheless, Rob Schneider always cracks me up :thumbsup:

I now plan on playing CoD, showering, and hitting the sack.

8. Eff

Eff Banned

i was up till 4 last night, woke up at 10 with 4 of my friends who stayed the night. we were all tired from the night, cooked some breakfast, watched some athf and chilled till about 1. then i went to my moms house and..sanp, that's been about it for the day, i've been fooling around on the drums firing up san andreas

9. Amra

Amra IncGamers Member

That is really neat.

Was this a volunteer fire dept?

As a volunteer fireman, one of the things I really enjoy doing is showing the public our equipment and what we do.

I am happy you and the kids had a good experience. :)

Edit: Oh, about my day. I did some lawn work and spent some time at the fire dept getting ready for a fundraiser.

Then I was there from 5pm until about 11:30pm for the event itself. Sadly, we didn't raise much money.

10. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

I went to my brother's to help set up for my graduation party. I got to play with my two nieces, and the older one can say my name now and say hello and goodbye to me. I don't think there's anything cuter than that. :)

11. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

Ugh.

Woke my ass up at 8:30 (brutal consdering I got back from work at 1:45 yesterday night) to attend an "employee meeting" at the movie theater where I work, to which the freaking GM showed up 30 minutes late (was supposed to start at 9:30. Didn't). They didn't ***** at us as much as they did last time, but we were there util 11:15, eliminating my possibility of going back to sleep, as I was planning on going to this graduation party at 2. Which I did. Why didn't I sleep 11:30-1? Nobody knows.

Graduation party was insanely awesome. For some reason I was totally in my element around this very diverse and mixed group of people who know the hostess. Met this rather attractive friend of the hostess's, Miriam, and we spent a large amount of time talking. Finally found a way to put into coherent words why I don't dance (not that there was dancing). Didn't get a number, but did get a whispered "She said she thinks you're hot" from Amy (the hostess). I'll pick her SN up from somebody, or something.

And then I went back to work. Until close. At 1:30. I can't even finish typing this. Too many horrible memories. As I was leaving, slipped fell and banged my knee up pretty badly. At least I didn't have to mop after that.

It's over. Sorry kids.

12. BananaPancakes

BananaPancakes IncGamers Member

i want to be a firefighter when i grow up lol..after i get my credits and go to college needa get built for it though. (heard the physical for a firefigher is insane). ^^i'd be graduatin next year if i didnt cut so much..now i regret it

my day was pretty fun, went dim sum with family and my dad's friends, and played with their little kids. they got newer nintendos than me (sp).
    went to the post office and money orders out but i was missing 50 cent omg so i went back home to pick it up. went back out to mail it and took the train to queens...a freakin hour and a half train ride to have some fun played pool with friends and ate some fastfood. took the train back ZZZ my stomachs a bit upset from eatin too much and the long train ride, bout almost midnight ..it was a cool day

13. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I'm not even sure I can say your name. AeroJonesy is easier.

My day consisted of me getting up at 2pm, and umm I don't remember what I did for a while, then at 6:30 I went to a Blues Fest with MageeMoo and at 10:30 we went to go get pie(its a habit since we watched True Romance) and then went back to her house to eat it. At 12 I went home and we talked a bit on iChat(Yes, she uses a Mac and its not because of me). It is now 1:25 and I am talking to you lovely people.

EDIT: I forgot the most interesting part. I was sitting at a pick nick table waiting for Meg to show up and I was staring at an ant to pass the time(He had a star-fly to tear apart) and a girl came up to me, sat uncomfortably close(hips touching) and asked me why I looked so sad. I said I wasn't sad and she asked why I looked so bored then. I told her I was waiting for my girlfriend. She made that surprised "oh" noise and tried to make some idle chit chat, then it got awkward and she patted me on the back and left. That was interesting.

14. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

went to a graduation party at La Fonda restaurant in LA had some chicken flautas, some chocolate cake and listened to mariachis

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

15. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

probably one of the worst i have had