Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How to use Bless Hammer and Conc at same time?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by FlyingPerson, Mar 21, 2005.

1. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson IncGamers Member

How to use Bless Hammer and Conc at same time?

The title of this thread sounds stupid...guess most ppl might mis-understand it...I am not saying put Concentration on Right mouse click and Hammer on Left click...

I was in a baal run with a bot, there was 3 hammerdin (include me)All of us are throwing hammer before baal minion come down. BUT in the same time, the concentration is on. How does that possible? I left my status screen on, the damage is always 9k..so it is not switching back and forth between bless hammer and concentration by the bot.

I havnt full my concentration yet..but it is lvl 29 now. Even lvl 29 concentration wont give me 9k dmg of my hammer, so, it wont be because someone's merc is using Pride....

How does that happen?

2. John_Connor

John_Connor IncGamers Member

I'm not sure I understand your question... hammerdins ALWAYS have concentration on at the same time as blessed hammer, except when they switch the conc aura for redemption or teleport.

As for your damage being too high, concentration is a shared aura, so one of the other two hammerdins probably had a much higher concentration than you... so it wouldn't matter if you had conc on or not 'cause you'd be getting it from one of them.

Does that answer your question? I'll admit I'm a bit confused by it.

3. Euro-Crash

Euro-Crash IncGamers Member

Generally it is considered wise for paladins to determine who has the highest level of Concentration. This ensures that the most effective use of auras occurs.

As a rule of thumb, when partied with other paladins (using a similar build and play style) you should ask first. This allows for a group of Hammerdins to utilize Concentration, Vigor, Salvation, Meditation, Cleansing concurrently.

4. skygoneblue

skygoneblue IncGamers Member

Yes but that would actually require people on Battle.net to actually work together and cooperate as opposed to simply argue about whose penis is bigger...

5. befkonijn

befkonijn IncGamers Member

mine is

10chars

6. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

You're sure that you play online? Last time I checked you get no response what-so-ever from people if you ask what level conc / BO / etc / etc they have. They just keep overwriting yours , or keeping their lower conc active.

I usually check my dmg in statscreen , if it's higher when my conc isn't active , I switch to another aura. I used meditation alot , until those new runewords came around. Now it's usually cleansing. It's a nice support aura (curse duration cut in 4 or so , and poison doesn't hurt you half af bad:D) If both cleansing and meditation are taken , vigor or even plain old prayer gets a pick. :D Cleansing + meditation + prayer all active helps quite alot , people seem to die less. :D