How to upgrade a normal HoZ?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
You can't upgrade using only Perfect Diamons...

The cube recipees/formulas can be found here...along with lots of other nifty stuff.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

The upgrade recipee for exceptional unique to elite unique is this:

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor
 

behling

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
You can't upgrade using only Perfect Diamons...

The cube recipees/formulas can be found here...along with lots of other nifty stuff.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

The upgrade recipee for exceptional unique to elite unique is this:

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor
so its

1 ko + 1 lem + 1 pdim + hoz = uped hoz?

but will it work if my hoz is already socketed with a pdim? or do i have to unsocket it frirst then can i up it?
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
behling said:
so its

1 ko + 1 lem + 1 pdim + hoz = uped hoz?
Yes!

behling said:
but will it work if my hoz is already socketed with a pdim? or do i have to unsocket it frirst then can i up it?
Yes! You don't need to unsocket, the jewels/runes will still be there when you have upgraded your Herald.
 

behling

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
nope. Its a ladder only forumla.

omfg i'm NL.
anyway..

just a few questions. it seems to me my smiter has some problem. i'm usign nromal HOZ,maras,shako (socketed 40/15), nigma, verdungo, draculs, gore, raven frost x2, w/o any pala combat GC. how come my smith dmg is like pussy
 
Top