How to show a image to the spf when you don't have a website? der=

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
How to show a image to the spf when you don't have a website?

I would like to show a print screen I took of a certain situation with one of my chars and ask something about it.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
There are a lot of free hosting sites for this. I think one is imageshack.co.uk, but I have no idea :p try googling for "free image hosting" or something.

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Same question, replace image with flavie report. :)
Haven't used Flavie yet. Don't know if I would like to show that to the forum yet :lol: . Maybe in a couple of months.

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Whatever you do, don't use freewebs, since they apparently don't like being linked to, which presents an interesting problem (try for yourself).

Use Imageshack. Much better, but when hosting a giveaway it might be a problem with the old reports not being updated. Anyways, it's the best image publishing program out there imo.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have a yahoo free mail account then you also have a free Geo Cities website all your own. You just log into yahoo and go to geocities.com in the same window. Then file manager and upload. If you can attach a file to an e-mail you can do this.

(you can also go straight to geo cities and then log in, but I often stop by after checking my mail, s it's more convient to just stay logged in)

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
[Assuming you use windows]

Ensure the thing you are taking a screenshot of is visible(dur).

Press Print Screen.

Open up Microsoft Pain or any other image editing software.

Right click.

Paste.

Crop as needed and you're GG.

EDIT: Like So.

logger120

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
im also intersted in this.

Serdash said:

Press Print Screen.

Right click.

Paste.

i tried that and it only shows what is on the screen and not the full flavie report. i think a free webspace is needed rather than an image hosting site. or am i mistaken?

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
logger120 said:
i tried that and it only shows what is on the screen and not the full flavie report. i think a free webspace is needed rather than an image hosting site. or am i mistaken?
Ooohhh.

I thought he meant something from the program flavie like as it was running.

Yes. To host a flavie report you would need to get some webspace to put it on. I use Geocities(reluctantly) for mine(Old old old report, need to update it soon.)

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:

Press Print Screen.

Right click.

Paste.

Yeah, but that's work since I need to cut and paste a lot of screens together. I need a lazier option.

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member
just my 2 cents....

If you want to upload an image, use imageshack.

If you want to upload your Flavie report, use Freewebs.

And GeoCities = teh sux0r, cause you will go over your bandwidth limit after about 10 people view the file (at least with the free accounts).

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
As alot of people has started using imageshack for their screenshots. (which is good, Silentwhisper automatically deletes your images after a while) i'll just guide people to do it "properly":

Screenshot

Most people seem to use the "Show this to your friend" link, and that's the one which gives you the crappy pop-ups, so please don't.

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
I find silentwhisper very easy.. it let's you host other stuff too (like flavie reports). It seems down now though..