Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How to rush low lvl chars through travincal?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Pezeteros, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Pezeteros

Pezeteros IncGamers Member

How to rush low lvl chars through travincal?

I can get a safe point to stand for every other quest other than travincal. Is there a safe way for the rushed guy without relying on another person and getting the quest safely form town?

Kidna same for Izual.

2. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

If you clear out the 2 moat monsters and various monsters areound middle of trav. they can stand at the top of the moat ( furthest from where they council spawns) and still get quest. Basically you have to be thurough when clearing monsters before rushee comes in.

3. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Yepp, and same for Izual! Just be sure to stand at a distance so you don't get hit by his freeze explosion when he dies. Half a screen at least from the action should do it :)

/Magnus

4. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

I like to be a bit safer than standing near the moat, where a nasty hydra can still get you.

I usually rush myself with a high lvl sorc.

Council: Tele down to the back of the council building, right against the back wall. Kill nearby monsters. Set tp. Little dude comes down and stands against back wall. Sorc teles in, kills council, little dude gets quest.

Izual: Tele to izzy, kill surrounding monsters. Find a crevasse nearby. Set tp 1 side of crevasse, then go other side with izzy to set him. Little dude comes down, sorc kills izzy, frozen death nova can't kill, as its on the other side of crevasse.

5. det

det IncGamers Member

At least in normal I have succeded doing this while operating the mouse on 2 PC's...I even leeched myself thru normal cows. Funny experience...wouldn't do it in NM though :lol: