How to Make A "Unbeatable Barb?

THEDARKKILLER

Diabloii.Net Member
How to Make A "Unbeatable Barb?

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what to wear and skills and stats or what ever to make the ultimate tank... thx ;)
 

Inuyasha

Diabloii.Net Member
Unbeatable? Oh, well then you'll be wanting the Ub3rb4rb v.3.0

20 Bash
20 Find Item
20 find potion
20 Taunt
1 Howl

Str base (You don't need it. You're uber!)
Dex 200 (You have to have double-jointed limbs simply for the sake of showing off)
Vit base (You're tough enough as it is, Gangsta!)
Energy 300

And there you have it. The definate unbeatable barb. No one will be able to touch you with this build! Don't forget to use a thunder maul with 3 chipped emeralds.







So, if you've decided that you want to join the rest of us in the real world, and give up this "invincibility", maybe you should try asking about a WW barb.
 

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
What happened to the forum today.... Did every one just go I hate every one that asks the same dumb question over and over again?

Go with the concentrate barb. Read hals guilde its a good one.
 

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
What happened to the forum today.... Did every one just go I hate every one that asks the same dumb question over and over again?

Go with the concentrate barb. Read hals guilde its a good one.
Thats just saying Hal's Concentration Barb is unbeatable? You should explain that each build has its weaknesses.
 

cephas

Diabloii.Net Member
THEDARKKILLER said:
I was just wondering if someone could tell me what to wear and skills and stats or what ever to make the ultimate tank... thx ;)
People, look at his number of posts. He's new.

Anyway, THEDARKKILLER, there are many barb builds; bvb/bvc/bva/pvm etc etc. There are links at the top of this forum which tells you how to build them. I think what the other forum members are trying to say is to read the stickies first before you come looking for help here.

I have had great fun with my barbs after learning from the stickies and following threads in this forum as and when they come up. I find my barbs stronger than most other pub players and its all thanks to the expertise of the forum members here.

You seem to have had a shock entry :D :D to this forum, but anyway, WELCOME!

I play west,nl, sc under *estp account. If you play west like me, look me up, I have some barb gear I can let you have.

Cheers
*estp
 

Ichthyoid

Diabloii.Net Member
Inuyasha said:
Unbeatable? Oh, well then you'll be wanting the Ub3rb4rb v.3.0

20 Bash
20 Find Item
20 find potion
20 Taunt
1 Howl

Str base (You don't need it. You're uber!)
Dex 200 (You have to have double-jointed limbs simply for the sake of showing off)
Vit base (You're tough enough as it is, Gangsta!)
Energy 300

And there you have it. The definate unbeatable barb. No one will be able to touch you with this build! Don't forget to use a thunder maul with 3 chipped emeralds.







So, if you've decided that you want to join the rest of us in the real world, and give up this "invincibility", maybe you should try asking about a WW barb.
lol, i kinda wanna try your suggestion. just kidding.....no wait...no i'm not... ;)
 

mcm

Banned
conc is pure craphouse as a pvp skill.







And I don't wanna hear about how your conc barb beat a zealot who uses skulders, thanks.
 

Emerald Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
luis19 said:
zz, the truth revealed.

ww barb is teh gds.
I kick the crap out of ww barbs all the time with my bone necro. Decrep, then run. Cast spirits when they go into a whirl. Dead barb.

ww barbs are NOT invincible. Not even close.
 

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Emerald Dragon said:
I kick the crap out of ww barbs all the time with my bone necro. Decrep, then run. Cast spirits when they go into a whirl. Dead barb.

ww barbs are NOT invincible. Not even close.
That's why you have BvC barbs. :D Decrep or not , teleport isn't slowed.
 

slipVaYnE

Diabloii.Net Member
mcm said:
conc is pure craphouse as a pvp skill.







And I don't wanna hear about how your conc barb beat a zealot who uses skulders, thanks.
My conc barb has taken out quite a large amount of pretty godly zealots, and, with 1 in ww, he's taken out some pretty godly ww barbs...Dont tell someone who is unsure and asking advice a blatently one sided answer that is non-provable, and IMO, wrong. Hopefully that didnt sound like a flame...but eh, i'm tired and cranky.
 
Top