Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how to get mana for javazon

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Shareef, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Shareef

Shareef IncGamers Member

how to get mana for javazon

Do you get a lot of mana leech or do you get mana after kill? Also how much do you need? This is assuming she is lightning fury and charged strike.

2. quadeddie

quadeddie IncGamers Member

Dual 6-7% manalds and eyeless for your ultimate mana management. Come down from there based on your equip need and what you need to kill.

3. dougolasjr

dougolasjr IncGamers Member

You could try mana after each kill.. say wall of eyeless. I may be wrong but I don't think mana leech will work.

-Doug

4. quadeddie

Huh, I was under the assumption that it was working - don't javs do physical damage (albeit small) along with the elemental spells? It's that physical attack that would leech.

5. dougolasjr

dougolasjr IncGamers Member

Yea it will work but the physical damage is really low with Fury and Charged strike.

-Doug

6. fledgeling

fledgeling IncGamers Member

I think +1 mana after each kill can spawn on a ring, I have never tried it, but I suppose it is better than the manalds

7. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

It depends on the javs you are using. Leach is based on the physical damage of the javs, not the LF or CS damage. If you find javs with good damage, it will suffice with the rings.

8. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

Spiculum: 32-60 dmg
    Harpoon: 18-54 dmg
    +15% if they are sup
    depending on your str if you melee or dex if you throw your total phy dmg is still very low (even if you have conc) and how much ML do you have? 5% or 20% its still hard to get mana for many jav amz

using +mana per kill
    reg gen mana
    high ML
    high mana pool
    lots of mana pots some or all are needed

-Tempus-

9. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Manaleech is definately not enough. You need either obscene amounts of mana regen or simply get a Wall of Eyeless like quadeddy suggests. For this to work you would need to hurd the monsters a bit and this does work best in cows.
    As tempus explained the physical damage you do is very small even with the high end javalins. Since you only leech from the 1 monster (up to 4 monsters if your pierce is high enough and they are standing behind eachother) you hit with the main bolt and not the dozens you hit with the lightning fury.

10. Monzee

Monzee IncGamers Member

Ill give you a wall of the eyeless to get you started. My ama is doing more that fine with a cheap setup: Full iratha + dual nagels + Wall of the eyeless and rare armor.. Sometimes i put my only soj on her just to get that extra mana.. (225 with soj) and that is more than enough

11. quadeddie

Man, I would LOVE to try my lvl 83 CowJavaZon (Fred Build) with dual SOJs - the ownage would be intense (like 1.4k+ on Lightning Fury).

I did straight lightning tree but now I'm investing one point each in the Dodge tree. I've got 1300 life with max block but getting the hell out of dodge once CS or cows go bad is really hard and usually ends up with my splattered corpse. With just one point invested in that tree - you get a lvl 5 - 7 skill back (7 with dual sojs).