Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how to gamble??

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Babubhai, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Babubhai

Babubhai IncGamers Member

how to gamble??

My main question is how you gamble and get good stuff. I am level ** pally avenger but when ever i gamble i get crappy stuff. I gamble for a right yesterday and it cost me 63K but it all it had on it was *68 to attack rating. Here i hear a lot of people say to gamble and get sojs but when ever i try it i get all crappy stuff. Plz tell me how can i get better or good stuff through gambleing thanks

2. greatrambino1981

greatrambino1981 IncGamers Member

First get lots of gold. I do this by picking up and selling the better rare stuff, stuff that always sells for 30000+ gold. Also flawless gems are good for gold too. Then I buy circlets,and maybe some ammys, almost never rings unless I need some for crafting. I dont buy coronets (the other kind of circlet thing) because it seems that they can spawn as tiara, diadem, coronet, so the chance of getting a good one are decreased. Can someone confirm that for me? I guess the point is to keep doing it and refine what you buy, instead of buying everything, narrow it down. Gheed's and Edge bow also help reducing price by 30% thus allowing you to buy more.

3. Tarantella

Tarantella IncGamers Member

At level ** good items can be found by gambling.I gamble only for amulets and coronets/tiaras. At level 90 maybe 1 in 15 or 1 in 20 is a rare item and of these maybe one in 10 is worth keeping for my amazons. Some of the +2, +3 skillers amulets and coronets are worth exchanging for runes and sometimes you will get an item better than any uniques for your particular character and build.

I only gamble at anya and the trick is get large sums money quickly by whatever means possible :D

4. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

Don't sell flawless gems, those can be used to make perfect gems and in turn by other stuff from other players that need those.

How too gamble:
    1. High level character. (93+) (there is a guide on how to gamble sojs somewhere if you are after them, read that one too)
    2. Full stash of gold
    3. only thing in your inventory is a Gheeds
    4. The only weapon you are using is the Edge rw (why not make it in a edge bow)
    5. Start gambling (right click on the item you want to gamble for faster transactions, ctrl+left click on the items you don't want to keep for faster transactions)
    6. rare stuff is easier too get in 1.10 since the odds of gambling one is 1-10
    7. gamble: rings, ammys, coronets, and circlets (you can get uniques too, so it's not impossible to gamble a Griffons eye or a Kiras guardian.
    8. The game first decides the base items then the stats of that base item, if it's unique, set, rare, or magical.

- D.J.

5. SilentMagik

SilentMagik IncGamers Member

Get equipment that give extra gold from monsters (chance guards, goldwrap, wealth RW etc) then do meph runs and kill the council members too, they drop lots of gold and you can sell the item drops you dont need.

Personally I gamble amulets only. Still havent found my rare godly PnB necro amu yet... :rolleyes: