Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How to counter the mana drain for ww pvp sin?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by C-Beat, Feb 7, 2004.

1. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

How to counter the mana drain for ww pvp sin?

ww will consume about 25-28 mana each whril..how can a pvp sin make up for this? is it required to have 300+ mana and tons of ml? or just ww till the mana runs out and then Dflight when the mana has regenerated?

C-Beat

2. Pit_Spawn

Pit_Spawn IncGamers Member

Re:

Well, I was experiencing problems with this myself and also with that fact that WW sins have low AR so what I did was put on angelic ring/amy and surprisingly vs anyone that does damage that goes to your mana it rocks. But against casters and stuff I have a few +50 mana GC's in my inventory that do the trick.

3. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

so basicly there's no point in trying to get mana leach?

4. VoDoo_X

VoDoo_X IncGamers Member

Get Mana pots, not like anyone is gonna see your mana go up .... :xmad: not a brainner there.

5. Pit_Spawn

Pit_Spawn IncGamers Member

Re:

Not really, in PvP leach is so minimal(1/12th I think) that its useless.

6. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

sallright, thx for the answer. I'm planing on doing a sort of ww sin for pvp so i just wanted to know. I'll load up mana gcs then :)

I dont wanna use pots in duels cuz it's really agains the rules, no matter if noone can se me doing it.

C-Beat

7. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

1/12 is only if your oponent has 50% DR. Most dueling leagues on Europe have %DR rules for each character.

8. Las-Vegas

Las-Vegas IncGamers Member

Use shako.

drinking any potions is Bad Manner.

My WW sin does not have mana issues, and I only use 1 17 mana sc.

Or, for pubs - you can use CTA.

9. Chidori

Chidori IncGamers Member

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T USE MANA POTS AND DUELS! No only if the morons in the god damn C/C WW thread can get it through their thick skulls. They are so out there, I don't even bother to try and explain it. Learn to build your char to make up for the mana. As some posted, mana GCs are great, I have Shako + 2 sojs for when I duel, which gives about just under 500 mana from where I am at which seems to be substantial and you gotta learn to make your WWs count. More or less the people that are popping mana pots during duels are ones that just hold it down. Very, very lame.

10. Anidem

Anidem Banned

sipping mana pots? It's not like ne low level chargadins would condone this! :p

11. Anidem

Anidem Banned

This is some thing I never understood. everything down to the last ring is a calculated decision so why should pot number or division matter? as log as everyone pots it is fair and i don't see the point in no pots since many builds are built pot specifically.
    It just reeks of Baba/zon crying cuz it plays to there strength. just like the people who chalenge then cry that they had to fight all the necros skeles.
    some chars have more natural life/mana and that is balanced elsewhere in the character like the sorcs major mana base.
    I guess in other words quit crying. if you lose you lose. i have a simple lev 13 chargeadin that to this point has killed up to lev 30 sorcs and babas, It is a sigons set and a brutal pike that charses for approx 160-720 dam. My rings and ammy are neither rare and to be honest suck. but I get tired of lev 20 somethings challenging me, losing , then crying hacker! get a life!