Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How to build a Sorc in 3 runs.......

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by STINGER, Apr 5, 2004.

1. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

How to build a Sorc in 3 runs.......

A friend wants you to help them but needs 10min or so AFK then we go, so you decide, hummm........cant do much in 10 mins but wait or a few MF runs!

So you jump on your Sorcy and hit Andy and a SOJ Drops, in the same game Meph drops nothing but a Nightsmoke. Doing great so far so you make a new game, hit Andy and she drops nothign of value but a Resist wand with FCR and mana (Godly in classic but not xpac) usable for a sorc. Then you hit Meph in the same game and he drops a Shako and then you get up and go to the bathroom as you just crapped your pants. Then you come back with new clothes and do one more run, Meph first and he drops nothing except a pair of Frosties....i have many already but still cool, then your friend comes on and syas "ready" and you say "one min, want to beat down Andy real quick, almost there"......So you get to her and she drops nothing but gold, but some Zombie you didnt see comes up and smacks you once so you tele away and blast him to death and he drops a ViperMagi!?!?!?!

So in 10 or so mins and 3 Andy/Meph runs you get:

Shako
    SOJ
    Viper
    Usable Wand
    Nightsmoke

Very strange 10 mins for me! I rarely MF I usually just get my stuff randomly kill things and lvling but every once in a while I jump on sorc and see how the drops are.

Anyway.......to top it all off while helping my Barb friend thru Act 3-5 I also collected a Wizzy, Tals Belt, the New Bone Necro Wand, and a pair of silks!!!

So now at first i was thinking, cool I have replacements if something happens to sorcy, but later I was thinking maybe the DII Gods want me to try my hand at a Bone Necro?!?!?

Eeery isnt it?

I dont wish to rub anything in anyones face, this crap usually never happens to me. BTW, one of my clan mates made "joking" comments about trap tps and pk while they have are my looter. Do you think I have a concern? hehe

2. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

that's pretty sweet. karma is a good thing. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping my luck pays off like it did last time I built an mfer.. I asked Meph for a Skullders and he obliged in my first run. :lol:

3. madman68

madman68 IncGamers Member

Or in my case. I've already traded for my IK Barb and Mav's set.

Then over the next two weeks pretty much all the IK set items drop for me. Even the armor. Then Mav's bow drop.

Oh we'll my friends in the game we're happy with the IK items. My IK barb was already built.

I'm just glad the green ammy I identified over the weekend was Tal's and not Angelic ( not saying Angelic is bad but I would prefer Tal's).

Now I only need the armor and wand, which I might get in a trade. So that means the I'll probably find the armor and/or wand lvl'ing.

4. Kim

Kim Banned

:howdy: who needs to mf i found most of the elite sets and new uniqs just getting to act5 hell.

5. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

wake up Johnny, your dreaming its time to go to school

Why do I find anything you say totally unbeleiveable? Must be your pathetic attitude! You have used up 2-3 more hours off my oxygen please stop!

6. Kim

Kim Banned

i wonder if u even played .09 the drop rate in 09 was pretty decent. 1.10 uniq drop rate is a joke and yes i found most new uniqs and i started finding them in act4 nm it was horrible. :rant:

7. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Not everyone is lame enuff to live in NM for a month. Sorry, i was in Hell Classic #8 Ladder while your were piddling around in weak *** NM.

My my you are 1337 arent you?

8. Grignr

Grignr IncGamers Member

Normal, Den run, standard sorcie..... I get a Pelta LUnata and a Gull from the regular monsters, not minions or uniques.

Whabbadummbaaphabba..... uh, cool!

Not a bad start :) Life, Energy, and 100% magic find, at level 9. Cant wait to see what the future holds.!

PS: Holy CRAP have I underestimated Fireball my entire life! I love you I love you, you flaming ball of death!

9. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

I remember when i first hit HC i got 3 Gulls in 5 days from Rankishu one 4 begining characters.

i decided that if i start 4 guys, go as far as I think I can with bad stuff, accumulate all that and put it on one or two guys I would be ok in late Norm and early NM. Works out great and those Gulls got me a lot of good stuff in trades.

Nice finds

10. Kim

Kim Banned

i don't get it i was in hell 2nd day? and on first guardian group? also who the **** is lame enough to play classic right after a patch unless they are some 1.09d superstar

11. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

God, stinger shut up. You're always making yourself look like an idiot.

12. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Stringy is a long time classic player, and I have to admit, I find it very enjoyable, even more so than the expansion.

Lucky

13. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

Why hasn't Kim been banned yet? He is everything we all hate in a Diablo player... angry, arrogant, 13, and worst of all, proud of his accomplishments in the Diablo world, as he can't accomplish much anywhere else.

14. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

and you call kim immature and such? I could say the same and ask why Stinger hasn't been banned yet.

15. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Cant we all just get along?

PS: My post for this week.

16. Flyte

Flyte IncGamers Member

17. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Seriously STINGER, you've probably got 10-15 years on this Kim fellow and you're stooping down to his level... even venturing below it at times. There was no need to go so far in that other thread, and there's no need to come back over to this thread and do the same crap again. Just walk away. If anything he was agreeing with your philosophy: that mf runs are really unnecessary when you can find plenty of items just questing through the game.

I usually stay out of stuff like this and just ignore it, but you guys are really detracting from the forum.

18. Kim

Kim Banned

i spit on ur argument and stinger is NOT a long time classic player he is all that classic players hate a 1.09d pvm superstar :rant: :rant: and do u newbs really think i'm 13 considering i woulda been 8 when d2 came and i owned u all and made u quit :yep: :yep:

19. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

STINGER is harsh and I agree with you Phat. However, for those "defending" Kimmy, I see you haven't made aquaintance yet. Oh well, you will.

20. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

We have a few people that need reminded that flaming, for ANY reason, is still against the rules. There's no such thing as justified flaming. NONE. All it does is drag down the forum in general. It never "gives somebody what they deserve". It only makes my job here more difficult. If one person comes in here and acts like a jerk, and people simply report it and ignore them, I can quickly and easily deal with them. But if people start flaming the jerk it only makes things much more difficult for me in dealing with the jerk. We've had a couple of long standing "popular" members get banned because they wouldn't accept that concept. :mad: