How thirsty would you have to be before you'd pay $1 million for a glass of water?

Steve_Kow

Banned
How thirsty would you have to be before you'd pay $1 million for a glass of water?

Assuming no other readily available source of water. (You're alone in the desert or somesuch)

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd rather use that million dollars to get me off the desert vs using the money to get a glass of water, and then die of thirst a few days later.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the question should be "How rich would you have to be before you'd pay 1$ million for a glass of water?"

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
I would play dead, wait for some vulture to come near me, then grab it really quick, snap its neck and drink its blood.

Saves me $1 million.

kryo

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd just punch the guy with the water and steal it. Then when he comes to, blame Durf.

Njx

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends how rich I am, if water is available , and I had a million dollars, and it meant saving my life , why not?...

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
If it meant the difference between survival and death, such as me being 2 days away from civilization/water sources but knowing I'd die from thirst in less than that, obviously I would. Can't spend money when you're dead (I assume :lol: ). Besides, I don't wanna die from thirst cause then I won't go to Valhalla!

Come on, get real.

I'm assuming what Steve means is that the glass of water is the only thing standing between you and certain death. If you had a million dollars, you'd hand it over gladly for that water. I think it might occur to you eventually that the milbuck was useless without you being alive to spend it.

Twoflower

Banned
i d die of thirst since i dont have so much money

apart from that, if i had the money and if no other unlogic element of this question would come into game ( like rather use the money for leaving the place / more than 1 glas of water; stealing it, and all the points mentioned ) i d surely pay since, as also mentioned, there s no use for money when u r dead

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be thirsty enough to ask a stupid question about how much I would pay for a drink; but that's my limit.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
if i ever come to the point in my life where i ask myself the question "My god, the only way i can survive is to spend this well earned million dollars i got playing seniors in bingo on that single glass of water that just happens to be over there." i'll wish that i had cared more about this thread.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
how long is one glass of water going to fight off death?

and I don't have a million dollars, if someone made me the offer I'd say sure, what an idiot they must be thinking a dying fool in the desert has $1 million to blow

Steve_Kow

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
how long is one glass of water going to fight off death?

and I don't have a million dollars, if someone made me the offer I'd say sure, what an idiot they must be thinking a dying fool in the desert has $1 million to blow
Suppose you and your partner robbed a bank (and by some odd chance you managed to get away with a million bucks in cash) you took off into the desert and then your vehicle broke down.

You're carrying the cash he's carrying the water.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Gix said:
I would play dead, wait for some vulture to come near me, then grab it really quick, snap its neck and drink its blood.

Ah, you have seen Conan.

PaladinOfTruth

Diabloii.Net Member
Odd. Very Odd indeed.

Listen, you go other to the d00d with da water. You say "May i Hold That Plz?"

He says "sure" :confused:

You, *kick him in the groin, run away yelling "muahahahahaha" :lol:

You get ur water, u get ur million freakin dollars AND u get

to kik sum1 in da groin for fun ;) :p

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Suppose you and your partner robbed a bank (and by some odd chance you managed to get away with a million bucks in cash) you took off into the desert and then your vehicle broke down.

You're carrying the cash he's carrying the water.
so we're both criminals and he's been keeping water from me for how long? what did I rob the bank with? he's dead!