How strange...

bc10068

Diabloii.Net Member
How strange...

This is so strange to me...
Ok, so I liked this girl... At least I thought I did...
But, somehow for some reason, I helped my friend get that girl... Now, I don't know why, but i'm happy that they are together. :scratch: Any of this make sense to you people?

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Sure. You liked the girl, but it was an infatuation, not anything real. And you wanted to be a good friend. Now they're happy, and you're happy that they're happy. Good for you :)

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
*grabs bc10068 by the ears and shakes his head* YOU FOOL! What if she was the ONE? What if she was your soul mate, and you GAVE HER AWAY to your loser friend who doesn't even deserve her! GET HER BACK! YOU FOOOOL!

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
my guess is deep down you realized that women are evil evil creatures who delight in causing misery to men.

I may be biased though.

and yes, I am joking

bc10068

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey thanks guys, you guys were all helpful.
Except you, you and you. (You know who you are :uhhuh: )

Captain-Dorf

Diabloii.Net Member
You’re just really deep in denial, and incapable of admitting to yourself or others that you feel stupid about it. It all relates to your deep-seeded insecurities about your own worth. You did now believe yourself capable of having the girl in question and as such decided it would be easier to set your friend up with her, because if he got shot down it wouldn’t be as bad as if she were to reject you. Now however you are quite unhappy about it, but don't know how to go about telling others that you feel this way. Somewhere along the line while all of this was happening you actually managed to convince yourself that it was somehow for the better.

My suggestion seek psychological aid immediately.

Or start drinking heavily