How should I socket Heaven's Light?

MatMan

Diabloii.Net Member
How should I socket Heaven's Light?

I just found Heaven's Light. Mine has +3 to skills, +265% ED, and two sockets. A little more ED would have been sweet, but considering I got +3 skills and both sockets, I'm not gonna whine too much.

Now...how to socket it for a Zealadin?

mastrinidad

Diabloii.Net Member
if you got it...I say Ohms....thats what I did to mine. I have max Fan so im swinging pretty darn fast already..the mods on it are pretty sweet and they help knock off non PI-'s pretty fast. + 365% ED just looks so pretty too..If you dont use Fan tho...perhaps put a Shael in it. But I do believe in enhancing the damage definitely..

Kitriara

Diabloii.Net Member
If you need a little boost in hitting, an ETH is a great choice. Shael + Eth is really good, or Ohm Ohm if you can afford it like he said.

Personally, I dont know how much Crushing Blow you have, but having a lot of it really cuts enemies down to size if it's constantly triggering. That said, since Ber has 20% CB on it, 33% + 40% for 2 Ber's is a monster 73%. You dont need much more to hit that magic 100%, although those runes are really expensive and hard to come by (legitly at least).

Kotooshu

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello, I would also like to know how to socket this weapon.

I am a Frost Zealot, I am not pumping Zeal or Sacrifice for physical damage, I have maxed HFreeze, ResCold and Salvation.

So far I have 40 IAS... so I would have to put in 2 Shael's to hit the next breakpoint... is it worth it? Or should I go for something else?

I don't have a Cold Facet and probably will never have one...

Veilside

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello, I would also like to know how to socket this weapon.

I am a Frost Zealot, I am not pumping Zeal or Sacrifice for physical damage, I have maxed HFreeze, ResCold and Salvation.

So far I have 40 IAS... so I would have to put in 2 Shael's to hit the next breakpoint... is it worth it? Or should I go for something else?

I don't have a Cold Facet and probably will never have one...
Definitely go for the 2 shaels, hitting ias bp's is important and it'll help your character a lot.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Honestly, socketing heaven's light with something other than shaels and/or Amns is a waste. It's simply not worth an Um, let alone a Lo.