How should i go about shopping some trap claws

RssDiablo

Diabloii.Net Member
How should i go about shopping some trap claws

Hey everyone,
I'm looking to power shop for some really nice trap claws. Something along the lines of at least +3 lightning sentry. I'm really noob when it comes to shopping though so what level would it be optimal to do it at, and if there are any more variables i dont know about, what are they.
Thanks for the help!
rss

Noodle

Re: How should i go about shopping some trap claws

I just made a habit of checking out what Anya had to offer (so to speak) while Pindleskin running. Ended up with these, still looking for another:

Weezy's Cunning Scissors Quhab
One-Hand Damage: 19 to 40
Durability: 68 of 68
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 82
Required Strength: 82
Required Level: 45
Claw Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 98
Fingerprint: 0x9bbd4e41
+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+3 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

Colorless Green

Diabloii.Net Member

Just to say it explicitly, power shopping claws is done at hell anya via the pindle portal. I'm not sure what the minimum level would be, but any char that's gotten there questing is fine.

If you're feeling ambitious, check out her armor tab while you're at it for possible 3/20 gauntlets or jeweler's ___ of the ___.

You can expect a pair of +3 to traps claws in a reasonable amount of time, but +4-6 to LS can take forever.

-CG

maxicek

Moderator Single Player

Character level should be as high as possible - Staffmods only spawn on exceptional and elite claws, the higher level maximises the chance of the upgrade.

The magical section in my claw guide also has what else to look out for. Good luck with the shopping.

@Noodle: Nice claws for PvM.