how rare are high end runewords?

damian00

Diabloii.Net Member
how rare are high end runewords?

Hi

I was just wondering how rare high end runeword items are like faith on hardcore useast ladder?

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends entirely on your definition of "high end runewords".
If you mean "things containing duped runes that I don't want" then they are quite a bit more common than I'd prefer.
If that's not what you mean then I imagine they're about as rare as they would be on any realm.

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
our trade forum here is nice because you really do see only a few enigmas pop up, and even those are usually from people with 3 posts and all of them in the trade forum = dupes. So if you want to find an enigma for trade from a person who actually uses the forums and doesnt hold duping as a g-o-d... you're gonna have to do some looking. the same goes for realms. i'd say 1 / 500 enigmas out there are legit :s

lifeoflo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ankeli said:
our trade forum here is nice because you really do see only a few enigmas pop up, and even those are usually from people with 3 posts and all of them in the trade forum = dupes. So if you want to find an enigma for trade from a person who actually uses the forums and doesnt hold duping as a g-o-d... you're gonna have to do some looking. the same goes for realms. i'd say 1 / 500 enigmas out there are legit :s
i dont think there are more than.... 1/10 000 enigmas taht are legit, considering that you have to find yourself a jah+ber, wich is almost impossible, i dont even know if there is a single legit enigma on west hcl.

the only legit enigma that i could think of would come from those that baals 24/7, but even then, i dont think anyone would just give away a jah or ber to someone else in a party, or that the same person would pick up both.

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
nah its quite possible that say 1 / 500 people finds a jah or a ber maybe once a week or two, so a little trading and thats it :)

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to think there were no legit runes over OHM either. Until 2 weeks ago that is, since then ive found 2 BERs.

NEURO_CKY

Diabloii.Net Member
Stimm said:
I used to think there were no legit runes over OHM either. Until 2 weeks ago that is, since then ive found 2 BERs.
bah!!!!

(lol....jus j/k mike....you know ur ma boy)

CampKillYourself