How old were you when you started watching Star Trek? ifra

darkghost125

Diabloii.Net Member
Ehh, Star Trek aint my thing. I dont see the point of it...kinda stupid in my oppinion, but everyone has diff taste...whatever floats ur boat go with it!

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I never got into star trek, but I did watch a couple episodes of Deep Space Nine and Voyager. My big show was the X-Files. I own every episode on DVD through the first 8 seasons! Still watch them regularly. I watched ever since I was in 9th grade, when the series came out in 1993.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the only thing it lacks? An ending point...
Its pretty good stuff..I think I was round 10 and my cousin was watchin...

X-Files started off good and got stupider, more like a soap opera, every year.

Now Star Trek...I think I started watching it when I was 12 or so, and I have also loved it ever since. Though I think it started falling apart at Voyager, which just didn't intrigue me as much as the others.

th5418

Banned
Choogy said:
What is the only thing it lacks? An ending point...
Its pretty good stuff..I think I was round 10 and my cousin was watchin...
Voyager had an ending! They got back to earth and Janeway become admiral. Sexy...

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Watched Star Trek a lot when I was a kid (probably started watching it when it first went to syndication in the mid seventies. Yeah, that was seventies to you youngins... ;)

I really got into TNG for quite a while during the height of it's popularity, but lost interest not long after Voyager. I don't think I've even seen an episode of the newest one.

Steve_Kow

Banned
MixedVariety said:
X-Files started off good and got stupider, more like a soap opera, every year.

Now Star Trek...I think I started watching it when I was 12 or so, and I have also loved it ever since. Though I think it started falling apart at Voyager, which just didn't intrigue me as much as the others.
Voyager is readily agreed to among fans as the worst Star Trek series, don't give up on the franchise! Enterprise is so far turning out to be ok in my book--no where near as good as TNG though.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, I'm thinking I started when I was 6 or 7. We would watch every Friday night and my dad would make popcorn. It was awesome. I usually fell asleep though. But I loved them all through Voyager, even DS9, although I never saw enough of that to really get into it.

KillerQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
I was 22. Still am. My husband watches it, and I hate hate hate it. So I only watch it on accident... when I walk in the room and it is on.

KillerQueen said:
I was 22. Still am. My husband watches it, and I hate hate hate it. So I only watch it on accident... when I walk in the room and it is on.
You wouldn't, by some chance, hate Star Trek, now would you?