How often do you wash your sheets?

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
How often do you wash your sheets?

Ive become somewhat anal about it and i do it once or twice a week whether ive been sleeping in it or not.

I should probably just buy a couple other sets to get a rotation going...

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
once every two weeks, my cousin changes it twice a week, cant see why she bothers, when its summer and i sweat much when i sleep i tend to change them once a week

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Months. I shower first thing in the morning, so what does it matter how dirty my bed is?

toader

Banned
Merick said:
Months. I shower first thing in the morning, so what does it matter how dirty my bed is?
Thats kinda similar logic for not washing a towel either eh? Youre clean when you use the towel so it should never get dirty right?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Thats kinda similar logic for not washing a towel either eh? Youre clean when you use the towel so it should never get dirty right?
No it means, it doesn't matter how dirty your bed makes you because you'll be clean before you go anywhere. Bed before shower, towel after shower, that's the difference.

I try and wash mine every two weeks, but it's often longer than that. I also don't like paying $1 per load to wash and another $.75 per load to dry. However, since my face goes on my pillowcases, I wash them more often.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah but the whole shower in the morning thing is pretty lame excuse

because you wallow in your filth all night long.

disgusting.

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd probably do it more if I had my own washer and dryer. But I never feel like going to the laundry room in my apartment complex. Therefore, I honestly don't remember when I last washed my sheets. I'm pretty sure it's been since 2004 though.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't notice it being dirty at all. There is no soil, dust, or bodily fluids that I can detect on my sheets, even if I look very closely. Dried sweat doesn't leave stains and you can't feel that something has been stained by sweat either. My sheets don't have any smell that I can detect either.

Isolde212

Banned
I try to do it every two weeks. More often if they been exposed to chocolate syrup and things of that nature. I give backrubs to Anakha with massage oil so I like to wash the sheets after because it's greasy.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
It's only a ploy. Trust me. I trade backrubs for sparkly things.
Are you suggesting that Anakhaurthor uses glitter...down...ummm...there?