• whats a shield? i use 2x 1h weps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
BlackBerryJane said:
no chit-chat here boys
we are having a furious debate about socks issues
The unspoken rule of the OTF is that furious debate always devolves into chitchat and then into spam. The speed of this devolution is proportional to the relevance of the original topic. Where gay marraige and beer score about 100 on the scale, socks score .2.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Well 90% of the time I'm walking around the house barefoot. If I'm running out for something quick I'll usually slap on a pair of sandals. I'll probably use one pair of socks every 2-3 days.

Freemason

Banned
Twice daily. Fresh socks when I go to work and fresh socks when I get home. Unless they get wet, then they get changed as soon as possible. Wet feet + 100F = things not meant for mortal eyes/noses to behold.

BlackBerryJane

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
Well 90% of the time I'm walking around the house barefoot. If I'm running out for something quick I'll usually slap on a pair of sandals. I'll probably use one pair of socks every 2-3 days.
you sick person you even count the days, how disgusting is that
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
BlackBerryJane said:
you sick person you even count the days, how disgusting is that
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Huh? Well what I meant is that I only put shoes on once every 2-3 days, so therefore I use socks at that rate too.

KevinFV

Diabloii.Net Member
ok first of all people, if your shoes are a LITTLE dirty, then you need to change your socks everyday

i know people whose shoes are only a little dirty, but they're socks get dirty FAST, and it gets all NASTY

listen to me people lol

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't wear cats. Particularly presidential ones.

I have changed my socks once a day since I was in the fourth grade. Before that, I thought nothing of wearing the same pair of socks for a week or so. However, an incident with long-term sock use made me realize the importance of changing one's socks more frequently (let's just say it involved my sister's wearing of one pair of socks for three weeks and some very interesting yet disgusting mold contained therein).