Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whats a shield? i use 2x 1h weps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlackBerryJane

Diabloii.Net Member
how often do you change your socks

i think changing socks is just a waste of persil and nice pure and clean water,
another excuse of todays society to make dirty tricks to the people who care about ecology and make their life more miserable.
thats why i do change my socks but i don't wash them

help to the planet
pretend that you care

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
BlackBerryJane said:
i think changing socks is just a waste of persil and nice pure and clean water,
another excuse of todays society to make dirty tricks to the people who care about ecology and make their life more miserable.
thats why i do change my socks but i don't wash them

help to the planet
pretend that you care
So what happens when you run out of socks? Wear the dirty ones again?

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
I put on clean socks everyday.

Unless I get blood on them, then I change them more often.

Edit: what's persil??

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't, a combination of voracious bacteria, and toe-nails sent by Satan, rip my sock to shreds in a matter on minutes...

Edit:
Unless I get blood on them
OK then... *hides the kitchen knives and screwdrivers*

Persil's a washing powder...

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Brand new socks are the best.

Sometimes i change my socks more than once a day, because i love that fresh feeling.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Damn hippies. What is it with the hippies coming in here like once a week now and telling us not to bathe?
Hush now. ;) There is room for everyone here.

Aww, come on now, I like hippies as much as the next guy (at least the cute, female ones with dreadlocks...I have a thing for that. Probably has something to do with going to a liberal arts school).

I just enjoy personal hygeine. Not reeking of sweaty feet is usually a good thing, at least in the countries in which I was brought up.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
You know, I didn't think anyone could make polls any more inane than Garbad. I'm sad that I was wrong.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Damn hippies. What is it with the hippies coming in here like once a week now and telling us not to bathe?
if you'd quit bathing you wouldn't have to be reminded all the time.

Okay, I have this weird thing about socks. I only wear the really fluffy ones, and they're all black. it's hot in the summer, but thick fluffy socks and gel soles make for some really happy feet (I have to wear dress shoes at work). however, this makes my socks pretty rank, so I have to peel them off as soon as i get home--otherwise all the stinky would get in the carpet and I would die of stink inhalation. So I change them like once/twice a day on work days(depending on if i'm doing something requiring socks after work) and I don't wear socks most of the time when I'm not working and I'm going to be at home(like now).

BlackBerryJane

Diabloii.Net Member
first of all i am not a hippy i am a rapper. and wearing unwashed socks is the best way to get my feet as black as the ones that 50 cent has.
P.S. i hope i don't sound very aggresive

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Amra said:
Where in Maine? I like to get up to Acadia when I can.
Brunswick, just a bit north of "the city" (Portland.) I go to school at Bowdoin College and work there over the summer. Acadia is really nice, but its a hike from where I am. I rarely make it up the coast, but that's ok as there are some pretty decent beaches withen 20 minutes of where I am.

Amra said:
Edit: what's persil??
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a made up word.

I wear a new pair of socks everyday, I sweat a lot and they get all crusty and hard. . .kinda makes a half slipper/half shoe.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Brunswick, just a bit north of "the city" (Portland.) I go to school at Bowdoin College and work there over the summer. Acadia is really nice, but its a hike from where I am. I rarely make it up the coast, but that's ok as there are some pretty decent beaches withen 20 minutes of where I am.
ok cool.

I'll wave if/when I drive by this fall.