Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how much skill in it?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by FenRiR, Jan 29, 2004.

1. FenRiR

FenRiR IncGamers Member

how much skill in it?

ill have some few skill points left for my WW barb and id like to know where to put:
    i was currently thinking of natural resist , iron defense and faster runwalk so my question is which to augment and at what lvl (because it became so low natural resist and run walk to augment at high skills) ? so it is decent.

2. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

It's usually not worth more than 1-5 points in natural resist, as the diminishing returns after 5 are terrible. Likewise, the most people usually put in Inc Speed is enough to hit 14 in the skill with your items; after that, it's not that important. Ironskin has no dimishing returns and gives a straight 10% def/point, so you can poor as much as you'd like into that. I believe most pvp whirlers nowadays use it as a sink for leftover points.

-Hal

3. FenRiR

FenRiR IncGamers Member

so 14 skills in increase speed? and maybe what i have lft in iron skin thats right?

4. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Well, unless you're planning to pvp, I wouldn't invest more than 1 point in inc speed; even then, now that we have Enigma, it's not such a big deal. I'd just invest all the spares in ironskin/nat resist if I were you.

-Hal

5. bigballerpaul

bigballerpaul IncGamers Member

it also depends on your gear. you might find that with + skills and some decent gear and your 3 anya quests, that you wont need much more in resists. if you dont have max shout and bo, maybe some points in concentrate (for leech) or berserk (for boss killing damage) would suffice. just some options