Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How much mf for pit runs?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by A_S_G, Feb 17, 2004.

1. A_S_G

A_S_G IncGamers Member

How much mf for pit runs?

I've been doing pit runs with my hammerdin. He has 405% mf using hoz and wiz spike, and 577% mf on switch with istist ali baba and rhyme shiled. I usually kill most things in pit with wiz and hoz, but sometimes i kill the unique ones with istist baba and rhyme. I havn't really kept anything worth keeping though, should i take all my mf sc's out of inventory (31 of them) and use less mf and try finding some eth cb's and such? Because it doesn't seem like i'm finding anything WITH the mf.

Thanks,
    ~A_S_G

2. wedoz

wedoz IncGamers Member

see the other thread titled below here called "the pits is the pits" or "i hate the pits" or "the pits aren't good" or something on that order. look for my post.

i had anywhere from 100-500 mf as i added as i went. found tals armor with just about 200 mf. had spans of like 15 runs and didn't get a thing worth keeping with 500 mf.

mf is almost horse ****. i am a firm believer in pure luck now after all the runs i made. got the tal's on my 109th run lol.

seems like some days are better (luckier) than others. try doing 30 straight runs once. something is BOUND to drop.

3. discoboomer

discoboomer IncGamers Member

MF doesn't make good items drop.

it influences whether it is rare or unique or whatever.

so just plow through the pits as fast as you can.

4. surburas

surburas IncGamers Member

One thing I have noticed and started doing more frequently is joining games with 1 or 2 players already in the game. It seems the more players the better the drops. But it takes a bit longer due to the additional kills you have to make.

Depending on how strong your character is try joining games with lots of players and see what happens. :drink:

5. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

Technically, the more players in a game, the more gross items that will drop. Not better items directly, but statistically you will get better items because more will be dropping.

6. wedoz

wedoz IncGamers Member

with not even 100 mf i just found a perfect windforce on a pit run with just lil ol me