Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How much longer will you play D2?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by i_marsolek, Feb 18, 2004.

1. i_marsolek

i_marsolek IncGamers Member

How much longer will you play D2?

I have noticed quite a few people are hanging D2 up or at least cutting their playing time down-yet we still have 50+ members viewing D2 related material in our forum at the moment. I don't think I will last much longer personally. D2 has been great, but I think of things that might have been or could be if I was to devote my time differently. I am trying to finish my HC characters and have decided not to start any new characters. Anyway, just out of curiousity how much longer do you think you will play?

i_m

2. Vorbiss

Vorbiss IncGamers Member

Well, I'm growing tired of D2, I'll finish my current projects(2x Mats and a pat), write a guide(not sure bout that :uhhuh: ), after this I'll make one huge giveaway, maybe even most of my Grail items will go! :thanks: After this I'll quit. :thumbsup: :lol:

3. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

Honestly, I do not know how much longer I will last..probably until a game comes out that can hold my attention more..which has not happened since Diablo ii was released, I do not see me stopping any time soon though.

4. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

i play d2 cause i have nothing better to do, when i get something better to do or feel to geeky, then i´ll stop playing DII.

5. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

hum i stop playing the game when i have found everything im in search of and that will take ages.

6. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Exactly my thoughts :)

7. Porius

Porius IncGamers Member

I will stop playing when I pat/mat/guardian every character I want to try. I also want a self-found grail, including runes and runewords (!).

Either that or when Diablo III comes out.

Porius

8. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

you are going to play this game for a very long time!

9. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

In my case, I've nothing better to do either... just something to kill time. Even if I did give up I'd still be posting hereabouts anyway though :)

10. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Well, since I only just recently got really into playing after discovering ATMA and since 1.10, I doubt I'll stop for awhile now. I've been playing on and off since it came out though, I think its the sort of game people will still be playing for years to come :lol:

11. Temporary Insanity

Temporary Insanity IncGamers Member

Wow, the travelling stash stopped after the second person received it... or did he even manage to get it?

12. Takis

Takis IncGamers Member

I'll like to play long enough to complete my grail, but I don't know if I can hang in there long enough.

Every time I'm about to hang it up, I find another piece of the grail and it rejuvenates me to play so more.

Takis (El_Greco)

13. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

Well...I guess I'll play D2 untill either D3 comes out, or some other game that can stand up to D2 in addiction factor.
    Over the years, I've had lapses of time where I didn't play any D2 at all, either because I didn't play much computer games at all, or because I was on another game...but each time I got back to D2. Somehow I don't see that change all of a sudden. Little to no games offer the "carrot" that D2 does...I play them, enjoy them, replay them a few times, then put them away since I've seen everything there is about the game. D2 keep getting you back for more though.

14. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

i'll play D2 for a while to come i think, if only because i have a sh*tty computer that can't run any of the cool new games out there. or until i find the game to no longer by entertaining - but i doubt that will happen any time soon. :D

15. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

I was seek and tired of Diablo II, but 1.10ver come out and i will play for little longer. I have 1 Gardian and 6 or 7 characters over 90 levl. Maybe i stay aehile in here and make 1 character inly in LAN games. That will be only character i wasen't have.

16. Black_KING

:rant: Baga i already type this when i lost my connect. I bild my last character here and he will be Single character who will get his levls only in the lan games

17. Black_KING

SORRY for reapiting LMAO

18. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Well I will probably play for some time to come, espcecially since I just got a lot of stuff from my good friend Ti-Ben :buddies: but sadly it's only because he is no longer going to play. I'm sure he's going to have a lot of fun with UT2004

19. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

Funny that my two most played games for the past week or so are two demos. :eek: Can't wait to get my dirty hands on UT2004 and Sacred. :clap:

20. Starving_Poet

Starving_Poet IncGamers Member

Well I took a nice 7 month break from D2 from when the first 1.10 info was "squeeked" out on arreat summit until late november / early december.