How much life are some of u wind druids getting?

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
How much life are some of u wind druids getting?

Hey all. I was wondering what some of you top wind druid's life bulbs are tipping in at. I have a lvl 80 HC wind druid with this setup and im at about 2.6k Hp with no charms. And about 750 mana with NOTHING invested into energy.

Wiz spike (Im using suicide branch/lidless on switch to pre-buff oak)
whistans
que hagans
shako
+2 ammy
+99 life belt
+98 mana ring
dwarf star
frostburn
waterwalks

Also on a sidenote, on a weapon switch to pre-buff my oak, is the best I can do a +2 weapon? Is there like any +3 to summoning weapons out there? (Noone mention HOTO Plz LoL)

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get +3 summon clubs, but they are excessilvly rare. You will find a HOTO long before you find one :/

Garbad

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow 7K??? Thats a lot of life. And would I be able to shop one of those clubs? Do the vendors even sell them?

And is there anything better than lidless for a shield to pre-buff oak with?

Pvp life range is about
Max block - 3k-ish, maybe 4k if godly charms (I'm ladder and just broke 3k)
No dex - 5k - 7k (7k would be godly charms)

Cantos

The Order of Dii Guild Member
Æ’enris said:
Pvp life range is about
Max block - 3k-ish, maybe 4k if godly charms (I'm ladder and just broke 3k)
No dex - 5k - 7k (7k would be godly charms)
Hrm, if you assume max block is going to cost you 200~ dexterity, that translates to 400 life, after oak that will only be 1000 maybe?

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
+3 clubs are rare (as in magic/normal/set/rare/unique)
pick up rare clubs you find

dark clan crusher has +2 druid skills

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Cantos said:
Hrm, if you assume max block is going to cost you 200~ dexterity, that translates to 400 life, after oak that will only be 1000 maybe?
With Max Block, though, you will be using a blocking shield. With no Dex, you'll be using Lidless or something. More Oak Sage etc etc.

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
too many. if u want an exact amount...
at level 50=202
at level 70=277
at level 90=352

Ewwwww stay away from this shield if you are going for max block. Your life will be laughable

DemonicTutor

Diabloii.Net Member
My last wind druid (non ladder) had max block and he broke 4k with BO + Oak sage.

However he had ZERO, count em, ZERO life skill GC's. So had he been useing 10x 35+ Life charms, he would have gone from 4k - 5.3k there abouts.

So it's very possible to get 4k with Oak/BO on a 75% block setup, you do however need to have base strength, and conserve stats anywhere possible Via dual stat ammulets/rings/boots/helm/circlet ect...

I think with perfect charms, and a lvl 99 char with the perfect gear setup, High 5k is possible. I would be hardpressed to see a 6k life druid with 75% block/50% DR.

So for pvp, block builds should get 4-5k depending on how godly your gear is.

I would think no block builds could achieve 6-7k.

Kirsty

The Order of Dii Guild Member
I only have 900 life before oak sage, but I don't have any life/skill charms and my vitality isn't that high adjusted. Therefore I estimate a 1200 to 1500 before oak sage and BO. That seems to be quite proper to me. It should allow you to optimise for a lot of things like fhr, resistances, DR, faster run, block percentage, block rate and whatever else you can think of. If you go further in the extremes you should be able to get maybe 2000, but such a build will most likely lack a lot of things.
As wind druid you can lose some resistance since you have cyclone armor after all, but I wouldn't go for extremely low resistance either. You may also skip on cannot be frozen and a frame of faster cast rate and faster hit recovery, but that's all up to you.

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be a good idea to precast with Mang Song's Lesson
although extremely hard to find, it is also extremely cheap to trade for considering its mods and rareness.

and it gives +5 to all skills, better then any shield/weapon combo. by 1 point