Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How much ias to hit smite bp with zerker?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Athelstan, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Athelstan

Athelstan IncGamers Member

How much ias to hit smite bp with zerker?

Hey, i was wondering how much ias i will need with a berserker axe to hit the final speed break point for smite? The reason I ask is that I have seen different numbers from different sources, so I would really like to clear it up. I'll be using a grief zerker, btw, and will have about a level 32 Fanatacism. I need to know how much ias i will need to roll on my grief, and how much extra ias i will need. Thanks for your help!

2. SirBeetle

SirBeetle IncGamers Member

You will need 50 ias total to hit the last bp for smite when using a zerker at lvl32 fant. So like any roll + highlords will do it.

3. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

4. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

hmmm those tables say 35% ias from fanta so it looks like its calculated with a lvl 20 fanta, so it says 55 ias is needed with a zerk but if you use the german weapon speed calculator and put in a lvl 32 fanta it gives a total of 50%ias needed.

5. Athelstan

Athelstan IncGamers Member

And thats why I made the thread. According to this site's calculator, which I've been told is out of date, i will need 53 ias (level 32 fanaticism gives an extra 2 ias). According to the german calculator, I will need 50 ias. And, I've been given the number 52 before also.

Clearly, there is a large difference between 50 and 53. With 50, i wouldn't have to worry about the ias on grief, but if its 53, I would have to make sure my grief ias is at least 33. Of course, i could always just make sure my grief ias is 34, but I would kinda like to know which calculation to go with.

6. Delreich

Delreich IncGamers Member

IAS from equipment is subject to some serious diminishing returns, that fanaticism
    bypasses. Thus those 2% extra on fana equals more than 2% extra on equip.