Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How much FCR ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Sephiroth[TR], Feb 23, 2004.

1. Sephiroth[TR]

Sephiroth[TR] IncGamers Member

How much FCR ?

hi i got a sorc with only 60 FCR is that enough ? using vipermagi and ocu. Not using magefist cos i need the mana bonus from Frostburns.

And if it matters im pure fircesorc. So is 60fcr enough if not how much is ideal ? Also like to duel so maybe much FCR is handy in there....

2. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

60cr is no better than 0fcr, if you were to get 63fcr you'ld hit a breakpoint, the next of which is at 105

3. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

After toying around with 63+ and 105+ fcr the only noticable difference in meteorb would be the teleport. I dont know about other builds but for meteorb 63fct should be the desired break point. Concerning Sepiroths 60%, I would suggest obtaining an Arachnid Mesh for the 20% fcr and of course the +1 skill.

4. Sephiroth[TR]

hmmm i can switch rings to for 10 extra fcr but using a 17 enregy 104 mana ring with 9 poison res. Gives me about 200 EXTRA mana with frostburn !!!
    Guess il mf a bit for a arachnid.

5. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

That's crap, you're still 3 or 4 frames faster at 60% than at 0%. Though you're a tiny 3 FCR short of the next breakpoint. Craft a caster belt or amulet i'd say :) (lidless wall is also an option)

6. Sephiroth[TR]

hmm using Stormshield for block and DR. Duel to so its esential to have max block and the DR. But whats the breakpoint thing ?

Think my only option would be a Arachnid cos im using mara as AMU and do have a caster amulet with +2 to sorc but it lacks the resistance.

7. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Arachnid is a good choice!
    The breakpoint thingy means that when you have and fcr of 63 you will teleport at 9 frames per second instead 10, and also then you reach a value that is similar to frames it takes for monsters to attack. So your chance to escape them before they even hit you is even higher than with a 10frame rate :D

Infact it all comes down to the way this teleport anymation is displayed. Higher FCR means that the Tleeport animation takes less frames to complete, so its faster :D
    There breakpoints where you can be another frame faster, which is 105, or 117 for Lightning.

Hope that helps.