How much FCR ?

Sephiroth[TR]

Diabloii.Net Member
How much FCR ?

hi i got a sorc with only 60 FCR is that enough ? using vipermagi and ocu. Not using magefist cos i need the mana bonus from Frostburns.

And if it matters im pure fircesorc. So is 60fcr enough if not how much is ideal ? Also like to duel so maybe much FCR is handy in there....
 

JustGotOwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Sephiroth[TR] said:
hi i got a sorc with only 60 FCR is that enough ? using vipermagi and ocu. Not using magefist cos i need the mana bonus from Frostburns.

And if it matters im pure fircesorc. So is 60fcr enough if not how much is ideal ? Also like to duel so maybe much FCR is handy in there....
60cr is no better than 0fcr, if you were to get 63fcr you'ld hit a breakpoint, the next of which is at 105
 

Harby

Diabloii.Net Member
After toying around with 63+ and 105+ fcr the only noticable difference in meteorb would be the teleport. I dont know about other builds but for meteorb 63fct should be the desired break point. Concerning Sepiroths 60%, I would suggest obtaining an Arachnid Mesh for the 20% fcr and of course the +1 skill.
 

Sephiroth[TR]

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm i can switch rings to for 10 extra fcr but using a 17 enregy 104 mana ring with 9 poison res. Gives me about 200 EXTRA mana with frostburn !!!
Guess il mf a bit for a arachnid.
 

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
JustGotOwned said:
60cr is no better than 0fcr, if you were to get 63fcr you'ld hit a breakpoint, the next of which is at 105
That's crap, you're still 3 or 4 frames faster at 60% than at 0%. Though you're a tiny 3 FCR short of the next breakpoint. Craft a caster belt or amulet i'd say :) (lidless wall is also an option)
 

Sephiroth[TR]

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm using Stormshield for block and DR. Duel to so its esential to have max block and the DR. But whats the breakpoint thing ?

Think my only option would be a Arachnid cos im using mara as AMU and do have a caster amulet with +2 to sorc but it lacks the resistance.
 

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Sephiroth[TR] said:
hmm using Stormshield for block and DR. Duel to so its esential to have max block and the DR. But whats the breakpoint thing ?

Think my only option would be a Arachnid cos im using mara as AMU and do have a caster amulet with +2 to sorc but it lacks the resistance.
Arachnid is a good choice!
The breakpoint thingy means that when you have and fcr of 63 you will teleport at 9 frames per second instead 10, and also then you reach a value that is similar to frames it takes for monsters to attack. So your chance to escape them before they even hit you is even higher than with a 10frame rate :D

Infact it all comes down to the way this teleport anymation is displayed. Higher FCR means that the Tleeport animation takes less frames to complete, so its faster :D
There breakpoints where you can be another frame faster, which is 105, or 117 for Lightning.

Hope that helps.
 
Top