How much do you know about your humble website?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
How much do you know about your humble website?

Ok, i was just surfing around the internet and god knows how I stumbled upon this. Did anyone else know about this??? what is going on here?

Akira

You know there are links to diabloii.net merchandise on this very site. That is probably who they're selling the merchandise through.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I've been there before.

I'm still waiting for that "I blame Durf" thong. Or the "I blame Durf" pregnancy test.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
That "Pwned" Thong is sweet !!!

and no, i had no idea d2.net sold this stuff
That wouldn't be a very accurate statement that is made on the thong. It says "You about to get pwned", When in actuality it is the woman who is about to get owned... if you know what i mean...

No thong wearing broad walks away with teh pwn4ge... :xmad:

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Umm...yea
I knew about it...they actually had it as a news thingie about a year ago..."Nothing says 'I love you' more than a 100% cotton 'pwned' thong."

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
So, does anyee sell them or does the money go to dii.net?
:scratch: The pwned boxers look preety sweet :teeth:

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
Didn't there used to be a diabloii.net thong and clothing? I remember seeing stuff like that a while back.
*hands Canadia the "Obviously didn't read the rest of the thread" award for the day*

All money goes to dii.net.

Steve_Kow

Banned
It would be pretty damn creepy to see some random dude walking down the street with a "I blame Durf" shirt on.

We should develop a secret handshake for just this contingency . . .

th5418

Banned
Steve_Kow said:
It would be pretty damn creepy to see some random dude walking down the street with a "I blame Durf" shirt on.

We should develop a secret handshake for just this contingency . . .
We just would sya, "You from OTF?"
"Yea! whats your screename?"
"I'm th5418!"
"Oh hey, im steve_kow!"
*does handshake*
Yea!

Anyee said:
*hands Canadia the "Obviously didn't read the rest of the thread" award for the day*

All money goes to dii.net.

no all the links are for the blame durf stuff or the pwned stuff. I don't see any links that have clothes that have diabloii.net on them.